Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2001, 01:54 AM   #11
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Hmmm.. Expressiveness. All the intelligence in the world won't do jack if the Girl cant talk for crap..
I've dated a girl that was the top of her school in terms of grades and she was pretty boring cause she never said anything. It got really annoying when all she said were mono-syllable words.
I dont mind a not-so-bright girl so long as she knows how to express herself or has the desire to do so.
And hot legs and lips naturally

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 10-04-2001, 03:27 AM   #12
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

OKI, the booring answers but what the heck, just because this is what I like doesn´t mean that I can´t be struck dumb buy someone else..'

I like honesty, a brain that works, empathy. A warm smile, nice eyes, eyes are very important to me, yeah I believe that eyes are the mirror to the soul.

I like a woman who is charming, have that "something" I can´t describe, but makes me want to find out more about her. Could be a certain way she smiles or how she tosses her hair.. whatever, but something.

I like a woman that is shorter or around my height. Not bigger than me at least. I also like a woman that is a woman, curves that is! Colors should at least match have a sense of style in cloathing, not use too much makeup.

Well that leaves alot left, but well, there simply is so many things about women I like hehe so well, you never know what you will like about the next one.

Well, the big question is however, what would a woman that I like fancy about me??

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-04-2001, 04:11 AM   #13
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I like it the most when she place her eyes in such a shy way on me, and smile...

ohhh so sweet

**hearts racing**
Old 10-04-2001, 04:32 AM   #14
Lord Arn Dragonfire
The Magister

Ok I admit beauty is very important...maybe not in a relationship but...all of us at least most of us don't choose to get to know someone if they are ugly... The first thing u see of a person is their look and by that u choose if u wanna get to know or not... and mostly u choose to get to know the most beautiful right...

Anyway... deep and intelligent eyes... funny... intelligence...warm and loving... female curvs ( not to well trained) and at the same time a little mysterious
Old 10-04-2001, 04:41 AM   #15
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder
Old 10-04-2001, 05:39 AM   #16
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well people, im curious. ive been told that i have high standards, but i never had anything to compare them against. so please, guys, post your prefrences here! and ladies, feel free to post as well! im interested to see what all of you like, so that i can come up with a few conclusions (yes, i may be a mad scientist...)

i'll start and give mine...
i like someone who's smart, nice, and compassionate. i dont really care for much in the looks department, as long as they're not a complete eyesore. but also, a ditzy supermodel isnt up my alley either... someone to talk to is nice, as well.

how bout you?

A pulse is nice.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Don't mention the score - I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!
Old 10-04-2001, 05:45 AM   #17
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

She's got to be cute and smart. thats about it. and it helps if she's not shy (if she is we're doomed from the start. Imagine two shy people just sitting feeling awkward.)

------------------
Old 10-04-2001, 05:52 AM   #18
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
She's got to be cute and smart. thats about it. and it helps if she's not shy (if she is we're doomed from the start. Imagine two shy people just sitting feeling awkward.)

Hmm, good point can I add that to mine too?

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-04-2001, 06:11 AM   #19
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
A pulse is nice.

You're a very discerning gent, Donut

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-04-2001, 06:21 AM   #20
Ed
Manshoon

People always say that looks don't matter...... but you're not going to go up to a complete minger in a pub, just to see if she's got a nice personality are you?

------------------

The REAL Minsc/Boo double act .....

Platinum Fighter of ALSB