Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-28-2001, 12:29 AM   #11
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
RudeDawg and I have plans to meet for the Bedford Blues Festival in August...possibly we can rope Moni into it as well. That will be fun.

AAAAWWW YEAH !!!!

SAZ !!! I LOVE the change to the sig !!!! Looks awesome !

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Pfil
Old 05-28-2001, 02:57 AM   #12
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i posted here... whers it???

------------------

We have merged... and now we are called Chiharumut..wehehehe and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 05-28-2001, 03:08 AM   #13
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
AAAAWWW YEAH !!!!

SAZ !!! I LOVE the change to the sig !!!! Looks awesome !
Same here, awesome pic Sazerac!! Damn, >I< gotta make one

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-28-2001, 03:12 AM   #14
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, RudeDawg and Ziroc! Yes, amazing what Eye Candy will do to a "plain jane" graphic without adding a load of overhead.

RudeDawg, I'm definitely looking forward to the Blues Fest. We'll have to talk more about it on the side.

Have fun!

Old 05-28-2001, 05:25 AM   #15
Moiraine
Anubis

i Nostron, and welcome !

(I am a VERY BAD spammer - I manage to reply to 2 threads in only one post ... )

I think most of us have met here, and are not friends from RL. But, as you may have noticed, here is a VERY special Board !
For those who don't know the story already, I registered somewhere in mid-December. I had a car crash in January one Thursday morning. I was in my car with my 10 years-old son, the car slid on a very thin layer of ice and turned right, and the right rear of the car smashed on a little mountain bridge. Nobody got more than bruises, but I was very shaken : first, if the car hadn't hit the bridge, it would have fallen down in the little ravine under the bridge, and second, my son was at the left side of the car, but what if he had been sitting at the right side, the one that smashed the bridge ... All that to say that I called the garage, waited until they picked the ruined car, then went to work.
At work, I didn't want to talk about this, why should I have ? So I posted a bit in general threads, and Yorick noticed that something was wrong with me ! How did he notice, I will never know, since although I was pretty shaken, it shouldn't have shown, without any body language involved. Anyway, I told about the car crash, and then, to my utter amazement, Yorick started a 'Hug for Moiraine' thread, and LOTS of Board members posted in it to hug me !
Even people who had been lurking but not posting before, and who had read and liked my previous posts. I had no idea so many people liked me ! And all these hugs gave me much needed warmth and comfort. That is when the Board became a very special place to me.

Although I haven't got time to travel these days, I have been lucky enough to meet Yorick in the flesh for 4 full days, during his European journey back in February. I had a ball, and so did my family ! I tell you, he is exactly like he sounds on the Board. A very friendly, clever, witty chap with a number of amazing stories in his hat ! And great music too, since he is a modern Bard.

As soon as my husband's schedule will be less hectic and we at last can have some free time, we will sure travel the world, and that day, I hope I will meet other Board members in the flesh. And I welcome any Board friend who would happen to pass through France.

Does it answer your question some ?

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 05-28-2001, 06:20 AM   #16
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Love the sig Saz.

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 05-28-2001, 08:46 AM   #17
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Nostron:
Just wondering

How is it that everybody seem to know everybody else? Are some of u guys friends in the "real world" or something? What ur relationship to anybody in this board???

well....if one gets off a good start with members of this board, then we are in peace with one another...
I'm not related to anyone else on this board (much to their relief)
I have yet to meet with any of them in the "real world" but I much rather not because I'll have trouble talking to them
my personality in "real world" is quite the opposite here...

------------------
Old 05-28-2001, 08:48 AM   #18
adam warlock

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

HEY SAZ! AWESOME SIG!!

------------------
Old 05-28-2001, 10:32 AM   #19
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Man, everyone's on a sig frenzy lately

------------------
Old 05-28-2001, 10:48 AM   #20
adam warlock

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Man, everyone's on a sig frenzy lately

blame BladeMaster
that's where it all started this month...