Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-25-2001, 11:59 PM   #51
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
What did you do Moni.

LMAO, First (this all happened yesterday) I hit my thumb with the hammer...haven't done that in better than twenty years! I had forgotten how much that hurts! Then I wore a blister on my finger working and I don't even know how...I didn't even know it was there until it busted (yuk). Then, (and this is the kicker LOL) I was putting the extension ladder down and the extension slipped outta my hands, smacking one really freaking hard and catching BOTH of them between the rungs...with the little catch/braces getting caught under a rung below it so there I was, standing out in my backyard with an extension ladder attached to my arms at the wrists, laughing my ass off, hoping the neighbors weren't looking, too embarassed to try to walk to the back door and knock on it for help, and trying to figure out how to push the catch with my knee and lift the extension off of my wrists with my wrists...it didn't work...I ended up having to pry at least one hand free first. I have a jellybean sized knot that will surely bruise right at the base of my hand/wrist. I did get a good laugh out of it though. Too bad the puppy was behaving and not jumping on me, I could've blamed him!

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-26-2001).]

Old 05-26-2001, 12:21 AM   #52
BladeMaster

I am glad it was nothing really bad and that you just laughed it off Moni

------------------

Old 05-26-2001, 12:31 AM   #53
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Moni, wanna join my framing crew? Sorry but uhhh we would be laughing out of our tool pouches
Old 05-26-2001, 12:02 PM   #54
Moni

BladeMaster,
Thank you! Me too!

LoA..what is the pay scale?
Don't apologize man, it was hilarious. It was a good thing I did not have to go pee whn it happened or I would have wet myself from the laughing I did myself!

Moni

------------------