Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 03-03-2004, 09:34 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

O.K everybody it's that time aqain Ziroc has opened level 12, and it's a winner.
Everybody that wants to go with the team to assalt level 12 show up Friday and Saterday nights the next two week ends between:
East Coast 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM
West Coast 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
(If you think you may show leave a post of about what time and day so others know when to meet you. Then Just show up During those times and you can wait for a number of our team members to show then, Go directly to Lvl 12.)

Most all of us have gone from level 1 to 11 many times so, If we all just go Directly to level 12 right away I don't think we could call it cheating. From what I saw of level 12 It may take a 6 man (or woman) team about 2 to 4 hours to complete the whole level, Maybe longer! Remember this is the realm of the Dragon Warriors and I would say many of Big Reds larger Brothers and Sisters are what we will be up against and I ran from Most but got stuck in the Shadow Dragons Roon and Had to fight for what seamed like Days. Turned out to be just a little more than an hour but as I said that was only one Dragon, Then you have that army of Dragon warriors and all those wizzards to get past to go to each section.

"Z" is sitting at home right now with a giant smile on his face and scratching Choc on the head saying "see what we did, Bring them on" I really think Halaster Has take possession of the Man and his Cat and now they are testing us!! HA! HA! HA! HA!

[ 03-03-2004, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 03-04-2004, 09:37 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I am in.

I cannot say when my exact time will be that I can log in...but I am East Coast time.

I will be available after 10pm on Friday and Saturday I imagine. Unless the kids give me trouble.

I will most likely be a Shifter.
You'll know it is me.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:43 PM   #3
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Looks like im in as well, just checked a few things i had going on and they all revolve around the time frame. I am on west coast and shold be home around the 5pm time, ill log on and hang out in the tavern till i find others.

I will be using my aquatic elf fighter/cleric. My log in name is Teri-sha Illistyn.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:00 PM   #4
Ehrys
Manshoon

What level characters are we targeting for this expedition?
Old 03-04-2004, 06:43 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ehrys:
What level characters are we targeting for this expedition?
I dunno...what does our leader say?
Old 03-04-2004, 09:12 PM   #6
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Try to stay below a total Level of 24 for Multi-Class and 18 for duel class with no more than 9 levels in any one class unless you bring a single class PC then Use a Level 16 cap.
I have been testing these combinations since monday and anything more than these will double the Bad guys, and if you bring in An Umber Class PC it will spawn More bad guys of such high levels you won't last 10 seconds Even as A level 40 Weapon Master Believe me I tried. There is something in the 1.62 patch that triggers the monster and bad guy spawn when an overpowered Umber PC shows up
I did find out that the power of weapons and armor from +1 to +10,+20,+30 don't make any difference in the bad guys at all, so bring anything that the server will let you bring or buy the powerful stuff when you get in the mountain.
Like always, once we are in the game its all for one and one for all. Nobody is the Boss but everybody try to stay some what together and look out for each other. If you find something you think we should all go after just step up and say so.

Anybody that has played with Larry should know by now, stay out of his way but keep up with him if you really want to have fun.

If you find yourself in lock up or you crash or if you get stuck in a wall just reload the game and use the same PC and you will return right where you got stuck when your system crashed You just won't be stuck anymore.

One more thing "HAVE FUN"
Old 03-04-2004, 10:47 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Anybody that has played with Larry should know by now, stay out of his way but keep up with him if you really want to have fun.
Huh? You have a story to go along with that? btw...I LMAO when I read this... You have me intrigued as to what I might have done to deserve this mention!
Old 03-05-2004, 01:08 AM   #8
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

My Fighter/Cleris is level 17, ill be using her
Old 03-05-2004, 06:57 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

My guy is a Level (6/7), Druid/Shifter.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 07:23 PM   #10
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

If you will remember last summer when you had your first Shadowdancer and A group of us ran from level 1 to the gateway of then unfinished level 10. When I say ran I mean just that, for 4 hours 6 or 7 of us tore up everything in undermountain. Larry Had perfected the turn invisiable Back stab move and as we hit the bad guys from the front side larry was hitting them for serious back stab points. By the time we got to level 9 it was only larry myself and one other PC There(I think it was Robert the Bard but I'm not sure) the rest were still back on levels 5,6,& 7 and we called them the sleepers.
That was one great night of many. But the point is, We were following and Larry was leading and we didn't waist any time anywhere just hit and run, I think we set a record for fasted trip to level 9 without using any portals. NO cheats and no umber characters that night all speed and brains. Do you remember?
I should be in the mountain By 9:00 eastern tonight got to take the wife to dinner (MEX FOOD) see you all later.

[ 03-05-2004, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]