Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 06-29-2002, 05:51 PM   #1
Recluse
Dungeon Master

On a scale of 0% to 100%, how far are you to completing this??? Or is it gonna be one of those MODs that are never finished cause you keep expanding??..

And when you do finish it your gonna post it for download right?? This MOD yer making looks like the only promising one i've seen so far, i have yet to join a 'Role Play' multiplayer module where I there was any sense of order. It always i get dropped into a area with like 50 merchants standing outside then i go to next area only to be slaughtered by a group of 10 fire giants and some queen spiders.. (i hate spiders).
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002, 10:19 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Recluse:
On a scale of 0% to 100%, how far are you to completing this??? Or is it gonna be one of those MODs that are never finished cause you keep expanding??..

And when you do finish it your gonna post it for download right?? This MOD yer making looks like the only promising one i've seen so far, i have yet to join a 'Role Play' multiplayer module where I there was any sense of order. It always i get dropped into a area with like 50 merchants standing outside then i go to next area only to be slaughtered by a group of 10 fire giants and some queen spiders.. (i hate spiders).
I have yet to try a Multiplayer game! [img]smile.gif[/img]

It's about 12% complete now, we plan to have atleast 20 levels completed by Aug 2002. I am adding some actual missions and stuff IN the levels of Undermountain as well.

When we're done, I may put it up for download, but I don't know yet.. then everyone could host the game [img]smile.gif[/img] . We'll see.

I'm working more on level 2 now, and Level 3 which includes Skullport.

We'll work up a background on the Story as well--Mem, you got it yet?!?!?

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote