Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-13-2004, 02:59 AM   #1
beli
Elite Waterdeep Guard

please help in these two things:
1. were the hell is the samurai grave yard?
2. were can i find the bandit king to finish the town hall thing?

thank you
Old 07-13-2004, 03:37 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

1. Go to the Shurugeon Castle and follow the water channel through the first tower. You will see a way leading into the "forest" on your left between the first and the second towers. The way goes to a small graveyard. That's the place you are searching.

2. He is behind the "cliff" between the Ishad N'Ha area and the Brimloch Roon area. Legitimely, you can reach this area only by passing the Dragon Spire dungeon and following the ledge leading from the top of the mountain (you will occur there in the end) through the "cliff" to its other side. Less legitimely, you can Vanish through the cliff to its other side. Go as close to the "forest" in the cliff as possible, orient yourself "forward and a bit left", and cast Vanish. If you fail then change your orientation a bit. You will be able to return by following the ledge from the opposite side and jumping down on the Ishad N'Ha side.
After getting to the opposite side, follow the way to Brimloch Roon. You will see a pack of raiders plus a jester in a chain mail. The jester is the one you are seeking.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:24 AM   #3
beli
Elite Waterdeep Guard

grand!!! radek U R the best!!!
Old 07-13-2004, 01:38 PM   #4
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

I see you've already been beautifully answered, beli [img]smile.gif[/img]

(2.) Alternatively, if you don't have Lvl 6 Moon, you can make a little stack of stoned creatures -- it doesn't take many -- and jump up the spire.
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 10:54 PM   #5
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by aleph_null1:
I see you've already been beautifully answered, beli [img]smile.gif[/img]

(2.) Alternatively, if you don't have Lvl 6 Moon, you can make a little stack of stoned creatures -- it doesn't take many -- and jump up the spire.
Get your horse and the samurai there (I forgot his name! starts with a T...Toro???) and get your atheletics skill up. You can jump up onto the ledge, but you can't get the Mavin from there since the door is locked. You can still go the Brimloch Broon thogh.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 11:31 PM   #6
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Get your horse and the samurai there (I forgot his name! starts with a T...Toro???) and get your atheletics skill up. You can jump up onto the ledge, but you can't get the Mavin from there since the door is locked. You can still go the Brimloch Broon thogh.
Torin [img]smile.gif[/img] "Hai, you seem friendly enough" as the assassin skewers him...

With Athletics Lvl 14 you can just walk up the side of the thing like a town gate But it's more work than Vanishing, in any case.

You also can't, by the way, Vanish into the Mavin room.
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote