Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-29-2001, 03:22 AM   #1
Nix
The Magister

I hate experience caps, so I used an xp cap remover for SOA. My question is: what are the consequences, if any, when I install TOB considering I'd like to continue my current party? I've hit lvl 22 for my monk which is over the xp cap and I'm just in chap 6, so I'll prob'ly lvl up some more. Will I miss out on any abilities, AC/THACO gains because of "missing out" on the starting levels of TOB? Thanks.
Old 10-29-2001, 03:41 AM   #2
Lifetime
Red Dragon

If you leave the cap on, any extra experience you gain after hitting the cap is added on to you in TOB. If you leave it off, then you lose that experience. Thats what I think anyway..
Of course you can always use Shadowkeeper to add back those levels, but that could get messy.

------------------
No-Name Face