Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-12-2004, 01:08 PM   #11
quietman1920

Oh...and don't do all 4 at the same time.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:15 PM   #12
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

here's a good one, take a cheap rubber ball and put a brick, or pieces of gravel in it and leave it on a busy sidewalk and wait around a corner. eventually someone will come and kik the ball and...well...you can imagine what happens. This, as im told by my parents, is the Russian equivilent of the pale of water on the door gag.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:23 PM   #13
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by philip:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Someone ever did this to me. Put a bucket of water on top of the door and left it open abit. When you open the door the whole bucket will drop down at you and making you all wet.
Well IMO you're pretty lucky then. I would care more about catching the bucket with your head or something, depending on the bucket I would worry about that more than about being wet. [/QUOTE]When you are in a public place with people around. You'll worry more about getting wet than the bucket.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:57 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I've posted this more than once here I'm sure LOL. But OK I'll post it again.

About 7 years ago I had to work with this attorney that was very anal, condescending, and just plain emotionless except for meanness really. I normally don't f with people btw. But the time was right and the situation was perfect to do so LOL. We have in the bathroom of my work this "invention" that never worked out, it's a toilet paper holder, but it's this giant spring. It's all chrome coated, as is the holder, so it is not really very stable LOL. Anyways ,this guy was really "regular", he used the bathroom just about the same time every day, and he was in there for awhile so not just, you know, peeing LOL. So one day I decided to go into the bathroom and set the TP holder to where just one slight tug would make it fall off, and it being a spring of course LOL, it would not just fall but usually spring out to the other end of the bathroom (hey, I had been there before, got to know that stupid invention well LOL). Worked perfectly. He went in, and about 6 minutes later I hear the clang of that big ass spring popping out of the holder and rolling across the floor. Heeee! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Oh man I laughed so much, knowing he was sitting there contemplating how to get that roll back 5 feet away ROTFL.

[ 10-12-2004, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-12-2004, 11:07 PM   #15
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

LOL! Nice one, LadyZ!

The best practical jokes are the ones that are the most personalized.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

*makes note to avoid being regular about certain practices*

-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:14 AM   #16
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

if you want to be cruel.....

messing with someone's car is a seriously annoying thing to do.

prop up a longish nail (minium 2 inches, but 4 inches reccomended) against someone's tire, (that is firmly press the point into the rubber of the tire, and place the head of the nail on the road) so that when they drive off their tire gets punctured. So much more staisfying having them do the damage themselves.
now, as fun as that is you have to think... what if they have a spare tire?
well if they did that'd ruin the fun wouldn't it.
so prop several nails, even better if you can get one under each wheel, although with them turning etc it's unlikely for all four tires to be punctured, well... if you only get three they'll still need to buy tires.
Old 10-13-2004, 11:50 AM   #17
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Fill a syringe with liquid drano and fill a ping-pong ball with it. Then close the hole up with electric tape. Drop into a car's gas tank. The gas eats away the pingball ball and when the drano comes in contact with the gas...

oh wait...that is what a bad person taught me...not a prank...nevermind.
Old 10-13-2004, 12:42 PM   #18
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Fill a syringe with liquid drano and fill a ping-pong ball with it. Then close the hole up with electric tape. Drop into a car's gas tank. The gas eats away the pingball ball and when the drano comes in contact with the gas...
Yeah... that's just dangerous.

But on the subject of gas tank pranks, if the sugar's not practical, a lot of those styrofoam peanuts will do the trick as well.