Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2002, 12:34 PM   #91
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
...Now, on to m/s: I would have to say that during my childhood and adolescence my curly blond hair was my feature that was most often and openly admired ..... Unfortunately, almost exclusively by the "auntie-type" women - sigh ! But as I have started balding almost ten years ago - more sighs ...

Some women seem to like my broad-shouldered built - even though I would need to put on more weight and muscles to make that more noticeable ...

I have got rather slender hands: not very "manly", but I am sure there are people out there who would find them beautiful ...

Dearest, do not worry in the slightest from me with your going on about sweet Bilqis. I'm not the jealous type and you know it. [img]smile.gif[/img] So go right ahead and sing her praises - she deserves them.

As to your best features...even without the extra 'weight and muscles' you do have a wonderful build and, I must admit, I do love your hands. But I lose myself in your eyes... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-27-2002, 12:55 PM   #92
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

Dearest, do not worry in the slightest from me with your going on about sweet Bilqis. I'm not the jealous type and you know it. [img]smile.gif[/img] So go right ahead and sing her praises - she deserves them.

As to your best features...even without the extra 'weight and muscles' you do have a wonderful build and, I must admit, I do love your hands. But I lose myself in your eyes... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img]

Thanks, Miss DragonMage [img]smile.gif[/img] ! But I cannot help but wonder how you manage to do that: my eyes are so small and deep-set that it is a miracle you are able to find them at all ! Yes, you guessed it, they are NOT what I would ever consider my best feature(s) ... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 01-27-2002, 01:14 PM   #93
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

*smacks Ramon^3 (and anyone else here who puts themselves down in the slightest) around a bit with a dead trout*

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: DragonMage ]

[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-27-2002, 01:43 PM   #94
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
*smacks Ramon^3 (and anyone else here who puts themselves down in the slightest) around a bit with a dead trout*

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: DragonMage ]

But wouldn't that then also apply to your derogatory remark about your chin ? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

But I forgot for a moment what your zodiac is: slapping y/s with a stinking dead fish is probably one of your favourite treats anyway ! [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 01-27-2002, 01:46 PM   #95
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

I completely forgot about that! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Curse you for noticing... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anywho! You know what I meant, so there! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*thinks she's acting a weeeee bit too childish here...leaves the thread to go collect her senses*
Old 01-27-2002, 06:41 PM   #96
jabidas
Silver Dragon

I have very large green eyes, strangest green youve ever seen, anyone remember my old sig? like that.

My body is very lean these days, I go running a lot, I used to be a lot more muscular when I was still rowing though my shoulders are still very square, honestly I prefer lean.

My face is clearly defined, you can tell its mine. As I said my eyes are quite prominant. I think I mentiones somewhere I look like Harrison Ford in bladerunner with chesnut hair, thats true enough.

I have interesting hands, on the tips of left hand there are calluses from violin strings. The palms of my hands have seen a lot and are very firm. The other side of my hands have old cuts, my veins stick out a little when I clench my fists. The muscle between my thumb and indexfinger is for some reason very strong. The rowing I mentioned I suspect.
Old 01-27-2002, 06:46 PM   #97
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
I have very large green eyes, strangest green youve ever seen, anyone remember my old sig? like that.

Yes I remember him, where is he??
I miss those crazy creepy eyes!
Old 01-27-2002, 06:52 PM   #98
jabidas
Silver Dragon

I lost my ability to host it at facelink, the site wont even load for me, I tried to send it to Sazernac to get it hosted but that didnt work either for some reason, I still have the file but cant use him. I miss him.
Old 01-27-2002, 06:56 PM   #99
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
I lost my ability to host it at facelink, the site wont even load for me, I tried to send it to Sazernac to get it hosted but that didnt work either for some reason, I still have the file but cant use him. I miss him.

Me too
So you still have the pic then? Ziroc hosts pictures too, as do some other people here...maybe you can ask one of them? It really was one of my favourite sigs [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2002, 06:59 PM   #100
jabidas
Silver Dragon

next time I see a mod online I will ask, I dont know why it didnt get to sazernac though, some weird techie glitch that I wouldnt know anything about I guess.