Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-14-2002, 08:01 PM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

now i know the title is a bit melodramatic, but it seems that in my day to day life(not thinking on a grander scale) the only thing that really ticks me off is waiting. waiting in line at the bank waiting for traffic lights, waiting for people to get home or call me back. Im always waiting for one thing or another and it always ticks me off. I was just wondering if anyone else feels the same way.
Old 01-14-2002, 08:05 PM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I completely agree.... waiting in the school lunch line makes u very hungry
Old 01-14-2002, 08:42 PM   #3
Durwyn
Elminster

Well hehe, when you live in a city you have fast life hehe, in towns however, as I have lived in them before, its a much more of layed back experience. In cities you just go out and get it heeh, so move up here in future.[/b] [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Durwyn ]

Old 01-14-2002, 08:53 PM   #4
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

well im kinda impratient therefore waiting is kinda pissinf me off sometimes

Catch me if you can..
Old 01-14-2002, 08:57 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yes, waiting is hell. i wait for replies to my emails, replies to my submissions, replies to everything... and now im waiting the longest i ever have just to see someone, but itll all be worth it when i finally make it up there...
Old 01-14-2002, 09:04 PM   #6
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

i just posted this because im a pretty easy going kinda guy nothing really bothers me and the only time i find myself getting stressed or even kind of pissed is when im stuck waiting, and theres nothing i can do about it. especially at red lights when its late at night and Im the only car in sight on the whole road, but im stuck waiting at this red light. or when people are screwing around when i am on my way somewhere and they make me late. for instance i went to the gas station and i went in to pay and it took the guy 10 minutes to figure out how to use the cash register. he even had to call someone out of the back, and that person just hit a button and cleared it up in about a second. of course the idiot brok it again after the person that helped him left and he had to call them back, and there was like 5 people in front of me and i was late yet again even though i left on time. it might just be my bad luck but stuff like that seems to happen to me all the time, and basically thats why i hate waiting more than just about anything. if we did away with lines and such i think the world would have a lot less stress in it and a lot more happy people. maybe im crazy but at least i get to be crazy vocally here on IW
Old 01-15-2002, 12:06 AM   #7
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

No, waiting isn't the root of all evil. Midgets are. Don't they just look evil sometimes?
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 01-15-2002, 02:23 AM   #8
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

Yep, I hate waiting also, I guess that being mortal and all, time is a precious thing. By the way, I think that CLOWNS are evil. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2002, 03:03 AM   #9
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
No, waiting isn't the root of all evil. Midgets are. Don't they just look evil sometimes?

[img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] absoloutely [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2002, 06:04 PM   #10
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

well what if you had to wait in line with a bunch of midget clowns( bend your brain around that one for awhile)