Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2002, 01:30 PM   #1
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

I'm a level 25 orc Barbarian and with grandmaster lockpicks there's no chance in hell I can open "lvl-100-dors"... and that's what's needed to gain entrance to the palace.. is there a secondary entrance somewhere?

Also. the fighter's guild quest.. where is this guy in the St Olms canton called Dro Sak'har? I cannot find him..
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 01:44 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
I'm a level 25 orc Barbarian and with grandmaster lockpicks there's no chance in hell I can open "lvl-100-dors"... and that's what's needed to gain entrance to the palace.. is there a secondary entrance somewhere?
Wrong door man, you'll get kill if you go inside that door. The entrance to puzzle canal is situated at the holes where you can see water coming out.

Dro'Sakhar is in St OlmsCanal South Two.

[ 05-27-2002, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Kakero ]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 04:54 PM   #3
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

He's in the canal? Meaning he's at the bottom of the canton? You get into the basement and there are a bunch of manholes in the ground that leads to the canal where the guy is?

About the palace-thing.. I checked each of those holes where the water came out and I still didn't find the entrance.. when you're facing the door with 100%-lock.. is the water-opening to your right or to your left.. and from the top.. is it the first, second, third or fourth opening?

thank you.
Old 05-27-2002, 05:34 PM   #4
Silverthornne
Dungeon Master

Not sure about your fighter's guild quest, but the entrances to the Puzzle Canal are on your ingame map. Right click, set it to local, and you will see little squares marked as Puzzle Canal level 1, Puzzle Canal level 2, etc. Use the map to guide you. It's the grates that pour the water out.
Old 05-27-2002, 06:29 PM   #5
Mage of Mystra
Dungeon Master

You can go through that door with a selfmade spell, but the emperor will just say that you haven't been invited and there's nothing else to do there. As for the fighter's guild's quest, the guy is in the plaza. He's not inside any house, just standing somewhere in the plaza of St Olms canton.
Mage of Mystra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2002, 06:50 PM   #6
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

Weird.

He was not in the plaza, but at ground level in a room my himself called "south canal two" or something.

I managed to get into the maze.. I'm quite proud of solving the riddle inside.. drowning yourself is the only way to get to the shrine.. that was pretty cool!!

Now I'm walking across the continent to get to the shrine without talking to anyone.. a bit annoying to walk that far.. Thank God I have those levitation-shoes that can lift me above ghostwalls and high mountains..

[ 05-27-2002, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: [wcip]Angel ]