Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2002, 10:02 AM   #1
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

When you right click on an item and it brongs up the name of the item and it's details, what controls how much you know. My first character could look at a piece of bread and know it reduces fatigue, but my second gets ? ? ? and no details..this leaves me not knowing what to keep and what not to keep and I don't know what I did different the second time to lose this?
stcardgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2002, 10:55 AM   #2
Mage of Mystra
Dungeon Master

I think it's the alchemy skill. I'm not sure though, so correct me if i'm wrong.
Mage of Mystra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2002, 12:26 PM   #3
Case00
Manshoon

MofM is right, it's Alchemy.
Case00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2002, 03:36 PM   #4
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

Thanks...I just started so will restart..I kinda like knowing at least a LITTLE about stuff when I pick it up..and I'm going to use alchemy anyway...
Old 05-05-2002, 04:44 PM   #5
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Yeah i restarted and made a sort of custom class, and alchemy is one of my main skills now.

And welcome to the Ironworks
Old 05-05-2002, 07:14 PM   #6
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hopefully, I can get used to the idea of this open-ended stuff..I'm constantly sitting here going...do I do thhhiiiiiis or thaaaat...esp on these early quests....with two or so ways to resolve any quest, it's hard to know what's *best* for me
Old 05-06-2002, 03:31 AM   #7
StormCast
Dungeon Master

hmmzz, so alcemy is good for more than one thing... good
Three Rings for the elven kings under the sky,<br />Seven for the dvarf lords in their halls of stone,<br />Nine for mortal men doomed to die,<br />And One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p>One Ring to rule them all,<br />One Ring to find them,<br />One ring to bring them all,<br />And in the darkness bind them.<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p><br />StormCast
StormCast is offline   Reply With Quote