Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-25-2005, 08:21 PM   #21
Violet
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Sounds like everything came out well, in spite of the ankle! So, Gwen's a looker, eh? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
In that case, waaay out of my league, lol!
Many more good parties to come, I hope! [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
OMG, she makes young men [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img]
Only out of your league if you're not of age (or insane) LOL! She's so cool it's enviable.
My birthday is coming up in just over a week. It'll be a quiet night at Caruso's (Tucson's best Italian restaurant). Or not LOL - Caruso's is on 4th Avenue and that whole street rocks on weekends. Better make reservations tonight.
The big parties are for Steve and his ego and yeah many more to come, thank you! [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2005, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Violet ]
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods
Old 01-25-2005, 11:07 PM   #22
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
What's everyone's preoccupation with sanity? Think its overrated, we's does!! yeeeesh, precioush! (and just a young lad of 18)
Old 01-25-2005, 11:19 PM   #23
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

No worries on the Wolverines, Balintherlas. I sure wish they hadn't backed into the Rose Bowl, but that's one way to get there.

Now, next year... there'll be some hell to pay, good sir. We won't let Ted Ginn Jr run all over the place next time, no we won't!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.