Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2004, 11:36 PM   #51
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, Wellard, I'm hoping we'll be able to get Inga into the carrier...she's notorious for hiding! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I think our weather has been pretty wacky up here for a few years now! So far this summer hasn't been too hot, but last year it was a scorcher and humid from very early on!
Old 07-02-2004, 11:41 PM   #52
SomeGuy
Unicorn

My friends. My brain was fried. I will probably have athritus in the future. I didn't HAVE a stigmatism before I did this, but I did. I SOLVED THE RUBIK'S CUBE. w00tage. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it either. I solved it. It kept screwing up on me so I was saying "Someone switched my stickers!!!" but I did it... Okay now to beat it without cheating.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-02-2004, 11:54 PM   #53
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
My friends. My brain was fried. I will probably have athritus in the future. I didn't HAVE a stigmatism before I did this, but I did. I SOLVED THE RUBIK'S CUBE. w00tage. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it either. I solved it. It kept screwing up on me so I was saying "Someone switched my stickers!!!" but I did it... Okay now to beat it without cheating.
RUBIK'S CUBE! wow that is so 1980's SomeGuy, though what goes around comes around I guess. I wonder what happened to Rubik? died a happy billionare probably [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 07-03-2004, 12:44 AM   #54
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Good luck with your Kittens Cloudster.

Just heard a report on Sydneys weather, for the whole of last month we had one instance of rain for two hours. West of Sydney near the dams (where I live) we just had one hour of rain!. It was the driest June on record. Is it just down here or are the weather patterns really changing around the world?
I think it is all over the world, we are having the wettest summer that I can ever remember, it has been raining everyday for the last three weeks, not a continous thing, just spurts of it, but very little sunshine, I actually saw the sun..through the dang clouds, but at least I know it still exsist
Old 07-03-2004, 01:31 AM   #55
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Man, I wish the sun would chill out around here, for a while. It's getting to be ridiculous in that factory. I've also learned that women dont just "glow," when it's too hot, lol. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Well, I'm kinda freaking ut, right now, so, I'm gonna wander aimlessly.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:39 AM   #56
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
RUBIK'S CUBE! wow that is so 1980's SomeGuy, though what goes around comes around I guess. I wonder what happened to Rubik? died a happy billionare probably [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Your point? I like a lot of the older stuff! Like... the older games, cars, music. Alot of the older stuff is pretty cool. Anyway, I'm off to bed everyone, I'll see everyone later.

[ 07-03-2004, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-03-2004, 03:04 AM   #57
wellard
Dracolisk

No offence meant Someguy.... I just had a timewarp moment. You would not believe how popular the cube, and other shapes, was in 1980/81
Old 07-03-2004, 02:00 PM   #58
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Wellard: Just heard a report on Sydneys weather, for the whole of last month we had one instance of rain for two hours. West of Sydney near the dams (where I live) we just had one hour of rain!. It was the driest June on record. Is it just down here or are the weather patterns really changing around the world
We just had the second-wettest June in Texas history! Coincidence? I think not. We are getting Sydney's water.
Old 07-03-2004, 03:18 PM   #59
Aerich
Lord Ao

Whew! Just spent the morning cleaning up my house for the party I'm hosting tonight. Still not done, but getting there. Now I need to run out to the store for some food and drink.

In other news, my sister's car won't start and we had to get it towed this morning. Which means I'm walking to the store. ::Sigh::
Old 07-03-2004, 03:22 PM   #60
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Aerich:
Whew! Just spent the morning cleaning up my house for the party I'm hosting tonight. Still not done, but getting there. Now I need to run out to the store for some food and drink.

In other news, my sister's car won't start and we had to get it towed this morning. Which means I'm walking to the store. ::Sigh::
Hey...why wasn't i invited ? I could use a stiff drink right now.