Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-09-2002, 04:43 PM   #1
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I was trying to post when the forum went down about 2 hours ago. So, I asked Galadria, what should we do? Well, it being a beautiful Fall day and unseasonably warm, we put the top down on her Miata, and, leaving Piestrider in charge, sallied forth. Man! The sun was shining, the trees showing beautiful reds and golds, only the occasional fluffy cloud drifting across the East Texas sky as we drove over hill and dale (we do have them in East Texas [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) along winding country roads, blowing Galadria's hair to flinders. It was a huge amount of fun. Just thought I'd share.

[ 11-09-2002, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 11-09-2002, 05:17 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I just posted in Cloudy's when it went down. I went to DM realms where i met Sir G, so i found out it wasn't just me. After that i played some Morrowind and had a few beers, nothing unusual.
Old 11-09-2002, 05:22 PM   #3
chrisofthedale
Account Removed by Request

I shovelled snow and lots of it.
Old 11-09-2002, 05:37 PM   #4
whacky
Emerald Dragon

I slept, yeah i did that, no need to punish me for zat [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2002, 05:50 PM   #5
StigTC

I pressed refresh.
Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 11-09-2002, 05:56 PM   #6
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by StigTC:
I pressed refresh.
Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.
That totally screws up the webserver and puts unnecessary load on the server like a mini buffer overflow or DOS attack, so dont refresh that much, ok [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks.
Old 11-09-2002, 06:09 PM   #7
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

It went down? [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2002, 06:12 PM   #8
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Well, it being a beautiful Fall day and unseasonably warm
When did Texas start haveing seasons?? I thought it was like Florida where the weather is Damn hot,kind of hot,realy hot,mostly hot,broiling hot, well you get the idea.
Old 11-09-2002, 06:20 PM   #9
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
When did Texas start haveing seasons?? I thought it was like Florida where the weather is Damn hot,kind of hot,realy hot,mostly hot,broiling hot, well you get the idea.
LOL, a common misconception. Today it never got over 78 degrees F (about 22 C) and was beeeyoutiful. It nearly froze last weekend.
Old 11-09-2002, 06:58 PM   #10
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I grew annoyed and went out with friends. And sulked whilst I was at home... and talked on msn. [img]tongue.gif[/img] happy now Att? *grin*