Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2001, 12:04 AM   #31
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Moni is an extremely sensitive person. She has not had a very easy life, judging by some of the things she has mentioned in older posts. She has a tendency to see things that are not really intended, sometimes, and at the moment she has been seriously thrown off balance emotionally, I think, (as have many of us, I know). We are all under a lot of stress, but I think it gets to Moni more than most of us. She is in a much more distressed state than we realised.
But Moni is a very kind person, as well, and has helped many people here by her kindness and thoughfullness and concern. We owe her the same. Be patient. I'm sure she did not really mean some of the things she said. And I'm sure she will be back.

You could not be more wrong about my being "thrown off balance emotionally" Fljotsdale...trying to maintain an even and positive keel is not possible when you have people out to twist what you say into something ugly and getting away from here is what I need to do in order NOT to be thrown completely off kilter!
You're right, I am an extremely sensitive person...I care...I can't help it and it doesn't matter who likes me or who hates me, I still love you all and I care about you all.
There is nothing bad about that but I'm just tired...tired of the fighting and tired of the hate.
You know me too well to believe that I didn't mean any of that Fljotsdale!
Blaming it on emotional unbalance would be no excuse....I have had enough of the unnecessary arguing that has gone on at my expense and from what I saw today, at KHaN's.
Don't hold grudges against my friends...they are not always in agreement with me...but they respect me...that is what makes them true friends.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-17-2001, 12:06 AM   #32
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Moni is an extremely sensitive person. She has not had a very easy life, judging by some of the things she has mentioned in older posts. She has a tendency to see things that are not really intended, sometimes, and at the moment she has been seriously thrown off balance emotionally, I think, (as have many of us, I know). We are all under a lot of stress, but I think it gets to Moni more than most of us. She is in a much more distressed state than we realised.
But Moni is a very kind person, as well, and has helped many people here by her kindness and thoughfullness and concern. We owe her the same. Be patient. I'm sure she did not really mean some of the things she said. And I'm sure she will be back.

I agree, I do hope she stays, I enjoy her posts. I just think something happened between her and Cloudy or something (been recieving lots of emails asking (in a nice way) to ask her to stop)..

I usually don't get involved, but this certain 'problem' has been going on for some time now, and it needs to be addressed so we can clear the air, be friends and get on with free rounds of ale for all!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-17-2001, 12:10 AM   #33
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

If Ziroc allows me back, I may return, but not for a while.

You are ALWAYS welcome her Moni! I mean that! Everyone here is.. (Except Big Bagger types) .

Please email me what has been going on for these past months with you, so I can hear your side, and maybe we can work whatever each party is upset about--thats ALL I wanted to do.. nothing mean or anything was meant when I posted that, seriously.

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-17-2001, 12:11 AM   #34
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Now... BK?!! Oh my God! Moni! I don't know what it is you think you saw but he and I did a ROLEPLAY in a few threads. He is an OFF board friend of mine and has a lovely girlfriend to whom he is very devoted! Any 'abuse' you think you suffered was not on that account! I am not even aware of any 'abuse' as you call it and would hope if any such did occur a moderator would have dealt with it.

Moni, I sincerely wish you well in whatever endeavor you take up and am very sorry that a simple misunderstanding like that has made you so unhappy.

Cloudbringer

None of this started until that happen Cloudy. You didn't have any problems with Moni until that point. I was here and I saw it first hand. As for the one that's unhappy I would suggest you look at yourself for that. Man. I didn't want to say anything but I did. Done. Peace people.

[This message has been edited by KHaN (edited 09-17-2001).]
Old 09-17-2001, 12:15 AM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
None of this started until that happen Cloudy. You didn't have any problems with Moni until that point. I was here and I saw it first hand. As for the one that's unhappy I would suggest you look at yourself for that. Man. I didn't want to say anything but I did. Done. Peace people.

[This message has been edited by KHaN (edited 09-17-2001).]
Khan,

I really do NOT understand this!! AT ALL!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-17-2001, 12:24 AM   #36
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Don't hold grudges against my friends...they are not always in agreement with me...but they respect me...that is what makes them true friends.

I get upset, sometimes, but I never hold grudges, Moni.
Take care.

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 12:25 AM   #37
Moni

Please, you two. (Cloudy & KHaN)
Don't fight.
Please.

Ziroc, I'll e-mail you tomorrow after I get home from school and getting some stuff around here done. A lot of stuff around here is waiting on my attention and I need to focus some on them.
Right now, I am up two hours later than I need to be and I have to be up at 5 a.m.
I'm sorry for going off on you publicly.
I'll write you tomorrow and thank you, you are a good man...I know this.

Goodnight

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 09-17-2001).]

Old 09-17-2001, 12:43 AM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Goodnight. I too am going to have to leave. Must get some sleep for work tomorrow. Moni, I really did like you from the beginning of your time in GD and NEVER understood the feeling of animosity that seemed to happen at that off topic thread. And since then I have tried very hard to avoid antagonizing you and since I had NO IDEA what was the cause, I just didn't post to you much. But trust me, I NEVER had any hard feelings toward you til I sensed yours and then my own feelings were more puzzlement and hurt.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-17-2001, 01:11 AM   #39
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, guys. I know I don't post much anymore, with the new job and all. I try to show up and have some fun every once and a while. I know that for months I have used this place as a place to blow off steam from a stressful work place, real life stuff (Grandfather passing away, fights with GF, ect) and I will admit to standing in the shadows and reading but not posting. It's easier to not get involved. But after what I read today, it kind of saddened me.

There are a few misconceptions that I think need to be cleared up.

"StormCloud" and "The Black Knight" have a fictional romance that, while having evolved into a bit of a holding patterned lately (ie no new chapters in the SAGA) my relationship with the person behind Cloudy has never been anything but plutonic. It was never my intention to try to make anyone think my flirtation nature was anything more than just fun. If anyone on Ironworks things that cloudy and I have anything more than that, then I do apologize.

Moni and Cloudy - I like both of you. I've had meaningful conversations with both of you. If there was something I said to either one of you to make either of you feel uncomfortable with the other, then I profusely apologize. If either of you want to talk to me about it, then email me at silver473@msn.com.

As for the rest of ya, this is a place for conversation, fun, and good times. Don't take everything so personally. If you type something about another person or you are responding to what they are saying, try to look at it from their side. If you think they might take it the wrong way, chances are they will. Make sure you mean exactly what you are saying, and if you are joking, make sure you know they are of the same mindset and are joking too. Some of my most fun times are said tongue and cheek, but some of the worse ones started out this same way. Enjoy your time here. With my life being centered around work currenly, I've found my time here being cut very short. I try to enjoy it as much as possible. As the tragedy has shown us, none of us know how much time we have left to post. I'm not saying we are going to get along all the time, and telling you to turn the other cheek. Just try to be respectful, and if it won't help the situation, don't troll. That is just as bad as flaming. Enjoy Ironworks. That is why it is here.

And now that it is completely past my bedtime, I'm gonna leave. I want to leave for the night saying I have no problem with any of you. I miss getting to talk to all of you. If any of you have a problem with me, please let me know, and we will work something out.

Later

BK
Old 09-17-2001, 01:14 AM   #40
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Hey, guys. I know I don't post much anymore, with the new job and all. I try to show up and have some fun every once and a while. I know that for months I have used this place as a place to blow off steam from a stressful work place, real life stuff (Grandfather passing away, fights with GF, ect) and I will admit to standing in the shadows and reading but not posting. It's easier to not get involved. But after what I read today, it kind of saddened me.

There are a few misconceptions that I think need to be cleared up.

"StormCloud" and "The Black Knight" have a fictional romance that, while having evolved into a bit of a holding patterned lately (ie no new chapters in the SAGA) my relationship with the person behind Cloudy has never been anything but plutonic. It was never my intention to try to make anyone think my flirtation nature was anything more than just fun. If anyone on Ironworks things that cloudy and I have anything more than that, then I do apologize.

Moni and Cloudy - I like both of you. I've had meaningful conversations with both of you. If there was something I said to either one of you to make either of you feel uncomfortable with the other, then I profusely apologize. If either of you want to talk to me about it, then email me at silver473@msn.com.

As for the rest of ya, this is a place for conversation, fun, and good times. Don't take everything so personally. If you type something about another person or you are responding to what they are saying, try to look at it from their side. If you think they might take it the wrong way, chances are they will. Make sure you mean exactly what you are saying, and if you are joking, make sure you know they are of the same mindset and are joking too. Some of my most fun times are said tongue and cheek, but some of the worse ones started out this same way. Enjoy your time here. With my life being centered around work currenly, I've found my time here being cut very short. I try to enjoy it as much as possible. As the tragedy has shown us, none of us know how much time we have left to post. I'm not saying we are going to get along all the time, and telling you to turn the other cheek. Just try to be respectful, and if it won't help the situation, don't troll. That is just as bad as flaming. Enjoy Ironworks. That is why it is here.

And now that it is completely past my bedtime, I'm gonna leave. I want to leave for the night saying I have no problem with any of you. I miss getting to talk to all of you. If any of you have a problem with me, please let me know, and we will work something out.

Later

BK
Good to see you mate!! Stuff, Long time no see. Hope you're well mate.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!