Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-30-2001, 01:00 PM   #91
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Just rattling your chain a bit BK. Didn't I read someting in your story (yes, I've read it about you being a fallen paladin or have you redeemed yourself). Hey, if the Mage is cool. . . so am I. Besides, he's suposed to be thinking about doing penance for something me did. Aren't you.

Cloudy, Red thong! Wow! We can probably find a red towel. Again, Cloudy, I'm stirring things up only to leave you all to sort it out. Try to keep them in line, (I know mission impossible). I'll be back later for an afternoon delight. . . I mean to start getting things ready for the party (Winking at Silver) Could you be a dear and teleport me back to RL? Thanks, Sweetheart!

Reeka
Oh Reeka! You left me to deal with all these delightful men all by myself? After stirring things up? up...uh...did you say afternoon delight? Not a a new drink from my sisterLadyZ and myself...(one eyebrow goes up, eyes sparkle a bit more brightly) ahhh...no..of course not! hehehe...oh...well..gee...you know, now that I think of it...sure, I'll watch things for you..hehehe...I guess I'm deputized or something?

So did we ever decide what time the debaucher...uh, party starts?

Cloudy, thinking maybe a red silk harem outfit with silverbells
Old 03-30-2001, 01:02 PM   #92
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Here, here, KDog. Where it not his way with words and his gallent manner that drew you time him. Then why doth ye want to change that which you liked? Is it wrong for him to say pretty things to others with a pure heart for you? Would you want him to cower in the corner next to Jerome, a fallen madrial of paramount, unable to speak for fear of using his talents of Wooing accidentally for another? NAY I say. Let the Lad be himself. Have faith that though he says pretty things, his heart is not in it, for he is but one thought away from thinking of his fair lady. Does he not proudly wear the lover's rose in plain sight? I pray thee, let him speak as he will. Be happy in the knowledge that at the end of the day, he seeks the company of one lady and one lady alone. With this thought I do withdraw. . .
BK - do not fret... I fully agree with you.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-30-2001, 01:07 PM   #93
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

GRRRRRRR!
I have been trying to post for 30 minutes and this !$#$$%!#% computer (in a friend's office) locked up! Argh! Ok...uh rl rant over!

KDog: You are indeed a most charming rascal of a bard I shall be happy to grace you with my presence, dear smoothtalker...but I'm afraid my heart is with another and has been pledged life-long in services most proper. But you may say such sweet things any time you like! (gives the bard a little kiss on the cheek and winks toward the barkeep)

Charean! I've been trying to speak to you but had this awful geas on me that wouldn't let me speak to anyone... (spots Jerome in a corner)

JEROME! What have you been up to? Are you playing with knives again? And did you put a spell on me not to be able to communicate here? LOL BAAAD fallen Paladin!

BK: until later, mr Barkeep of the type I certainly don't know well at all...heehee

Tobbin! Are you gone already? Drat! HELLO anyway! I missed you again...sigh...

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-30-2001, 01:08 PM   #94
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Cloudy!

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Dry Humor Deliverance of the Laughing Hyenas
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
3 Man for Life
Official Reader of Reeka's Signature
Old 03-30-2001, 01:11 PM   #95
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
BK - do not fret... I fully agree with you.

Ahhh.....good...I could not speak and was trying to say what my beloved...er the Barkeep has said. We made a pact that we shall always return the one to the other and with this I am more than pleased. As you should be, dear friend Charean! KDog is merely doing what a bard must always do! Be charming and witty and compliment as he sees fit. Rest assured...tis only you he thinks of when he is seriously considering his options!

StormCloud, promised Heart Soul and Mind to the Black Knight

CB: Wondering when the party for Zeeke starts and going back to her desk...sigh

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-30-2001, 01:14 PM   #96
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Cloudy!

Uh, now what was that all about, cuteBartender who I hardly know?

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-30-2001, 01:21 PM   #97
Gray Mage
Banned User

Gray Mage, pushes the door open, walks in.....Man what a day....BK give me a double....

Howdy all

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-30-2001, 01:23 PM   #98
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ahhh.....good...I could not speak and was trying to say what my beloved...er the Barkeep has said. We made a pact that we shall always return the one to the other and with this I am more than pleased. As you should be, dear friend Charean! KDog is merely doing what a bard must always do! Be charming and witty and compliment as he sees fit. Rest assured...tis only you he thinks of when he is seriously considering his options!
I am just wondering how much he will remember when I am taking part in the festivities Saturday night.. I think there may be ruffled feathers from a few of the men...

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-30-2001, 01:26 PM   #99
Gray Mage
Banned User

What is the weather in your respetive area....It's like a friggin Monsoon here....windy rainy very bad

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-30-2001, 01:30 PM   #100
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

its sunny here

------------------