Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-20-2001, 04:06 PM   #201
Draconia

Peeks in and sees that no one even noticed her presence. Sigh, I will just go spend the evening with my dragons. Quickly grabs a drink and walks out the door and leaves for the night.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 04:08 PM   #202
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Peeks in and sees that no one even noticed her presence. Sigh, I will just go spend the evening with my dragons. Quickly grabs a drink and walks out the door and leaves for the night.

Now that's simply not true, Draconia, you get your arse back in here and sit with us!!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-20-2001).]
Old 03-20-2001, 04:09 PM   #203
Charean
Hathor

Wow... that drawing is almost exactly the way I pictured it... I just had it reversed!! Nifty!!

::::trots off to the couch with her tea and a :::::

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!
Old 03-20-2001, 04:10 PM   #204
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

StormCloud sends gentle mist to the DragonQueen and somehow, Draconia feels suddenly calm and relaxed. She rests easy this night and awakes refreshed and ready to face another day. Stormy smiles and goes back to her desk, wishing she had a cool Dragon like Draconia's to play with!

Cloudbringer
RainDancer of The Laughing Hyenas Clan

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-20-2001, 04:10 PM   #205
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Draconia, can I get the door for you? I'm done with my shift and on my way out, too. (whew) Tough first day, but fun. Later

BK

Old 03-20-2001, 04:10 PM   #206
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Think not upon of it, KDog - next time it will take more than flattery to turn my head .... I am a cleric at heart, and know that all good things come in time.

Besides, I am up to no good and in a wonderful mood...

So many bad jokes about 'coming in time', not enough time to get to them all, you strike me as a lady that appreciates a tad shall I say 'courser' sense of humor that others perhaps. As far as being a cleric at heart, does that mean you'll bash me with your mace, if I'm too forward with you?

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 04:15 PM   #207
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
So many bad jokes about 'coming in time', not enough time to get to them all, you strike me as a lady that appreciates a tad shall I say 'courser' sense of humor that others perhaps. As far as being a cleric at heart, does that mean you'll bash me with your mace, if I'm too forward with you?

Mace? Nooooo, perhaps wet pasta.... I am way to compassionate to inflict pain.
And somehow, I figured you would not let my comment go without turning it a bit... sigh....men.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!
Old 03-20-2001, 04:17 PM   #208
Draconia

As the door closes she hears what Kdog has said. Then suddenly she feels a mist gather around her and she feels so much better. She opens the door and almost runs into BK. Oh, sorry. Umm, I think I might stay for a bit. Thank You. Looks over to the bar to see who is the bartender for the night. Orders a drink and sits down at a table in the back with her dragon. Waits and watches what is going on.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-20-2001, 04:19 PM   #209
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Mace? Nooooo, perhaps wet pasta.... I am way to compassionate to inflict pain.
And somehow, I figured you would not let my comment go without turning it a bit... sigh....men.

*Staggers up from the couch, clutching his chest in an entirely too melodramatic display, backing up and tripping over the table to land in the chair*
AHH! OHH! Milady, you wound me! You cut me to the quick, your words, like daggers, they are. No hope there is, I must take my life in the only reasonable way, death by intoxication. In your presence, I'm halfway there, now I merely need some grape lightning from the bar and I can die happy!

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 04:20 PM   #210
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Draconia, my blasted machine went down. PLease don't go. I'm waiting for the gray mage. Could I join you for a bit. I have a phoenix. Does your dragon have a name?

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death