Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 02-25-2002, 04:42 PM   #1
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Hello! If you want a new adventure, join! Heres the way you should fill out the form.

Name: So and so.
Race: Elf (Moon,wood,sea,drow ect.) or half moon,drow,wood,sea ect.elf , gnome,dwarf,ect (accetpts tiefling)
alligment:lawful good (or any other)
class:fighter ect. (Kits are allowed)
additude:Nice but short tempered
Stats:St:18/23
Dex:18
Con:18
Int:10
Wis:11
Char:10
Not my character!

[ 02-25-2002: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]

Old 02-25-2002, 09:53 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Hello...May I attempt to play a dwarf? I have never RP'ed one before and would like to try. Let me know if my stats are not good for a dwarf, as I have no idea...

Name: Khum
Race: Dwarf
Alligment: Neutral Good
class: Fighter
Additude: Stubborn, but true to the cause.
Stats:
Str: 16
Dex: 15
Con: 18
Int: 03
Wis: 03
Char: 03
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 03:08 PM   #3
Lavindathar
Harper

Name: Faralim
Race: Elf (Sylvan a.k.a. Wood Elf)
Alignment:Neutral Good
Class:Ranger
Attidude:As with all Sylvan Elves, wants a simple life to be lived out in the woods. Will fight for peace, but has a pleasant and uncorupted mind, but is wild and temperamental.
Str:17 (Sylvan Elves stronger than most other Elven races, bar maybe Drow)
Con:11
Int:15
Wis:4
Char:8

OOC- are these stats too high do you think? Also, an Elf and a Dwarf, What fun there is to be had!

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]

Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 04:02 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

Well, for this adventure, i will play not as SecretMaster the thief, but rather StoneRock Chuk'tak the dwarven priest of Clangeddin

Name:StoneRock Chuk'tak
Race:Gold dwarf
Class [img]tongue.gif[/img] riest of Clangeddin
Attitude: Can be grumpy, respects all religions, kind, respects dwarves, hates evil, will get impatient in a battle.
Stats:
Str:17
Dex:12
Con:18
Int:14
Wis:18
Cha:11
(Hope he isn't to poweful)
Whats the surroundings?
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 05:40 PM   #5
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Larry... I'm pulling your 3 stats up to 9's and 10's
Since you are of dwarven blood it seems logical that your adventure takes place in the Dragonspear pass in the small villige Redblade, this dwarven asstablishment is nice and your great great grandfather was one of its founders you work at the Blade and Armor shop.

Lavindathar (I have characters like that but I'll raise your under 10 stats to 10)
You live in Elfwood forest where wood (as well as some wild elf)you work at the tavern "The dragon's cabin" where you work as a barmaid your employers are happy with how you treat the customers

SecretMaster
You live in the Dragonspear mountains you are a worker who injured your leg and were forced to quit your job as a miner you now heal injured adventurers

ok heres MY character

Arris
half(sea)elf
chaotic good
Assasin
A little to confident ever since he was partners with legendary Salias ShadowDagger (Salias and his wife are dead but dont cry his son is ok!)
stats
Str:16
Con:15
INT:11
Wis:10
Char:10

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]

Old 02-26-2002, 06:04 PM   #6
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Heya little bro. Want me to draw you a map? I can get Hamm0ck to scan it for ya. Gonna play something a little unique. But I decided Seth wasn't really good for role-playing (he is all-mighty you know), so let's try a tiefling!!

Name: Lark
Race: Tiefling
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Fighter (Kensai)
Additude: Her heritage makes her aura unspeakably eerie if you don't know her closely. She's got a twisted sense of humor, not very charming. Usually very quiet, but has an iron will.

Str: 17
Dex: 17
Con: 16
Int: 10
Wis: 7
Char: 5

Other Info: She's the daughter of another plane. Her father is a hell-spawn and her mother a moon-elf. Her willpower helps her hide the huge dragon-like wings and long tail of the average fey'ri. She only loses control of this ability occasionally, and she's not sure why.

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]

Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 06:09 PM   #7
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

A chaotic good assassin? I thought they had to be neutral at best, but how about

Akira

Chaotic good
Dwarf Priest of Jascar (a Greyhawk deity)
A tad gruff, he enjoys his friends, but doesn't let them know, and has been known to club party members who make him last in the marching order.
Str: 18
Dex:17
Con: 13
Int: 14
Wis: 18
Chr: 12
Old 02-26-2002, 06:12 PM   #8
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Rockin' K.S! Lets see, tiefling = demon = Big city = prejudice =Okeyday all right

KillingSpree

Your character lives in the city in charge Talian!Where king rules of course you work at the local inn Sandmasker's Hideaway. Nobody gives you respect so you are thinking of leaving the city! (Nobody likes demon touched peoples these days!)
Old 02-26-2002, 06:18 PM   #9
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Morgeruat
(I have plenty of good alligment assasins)

All right your also a dwarf so you live in fishing village Kraken! Your a fisher/priest there and many respect you.
Old 02-26-2002, 06:25 PM   #10
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Okay, its been a long time since i've done this, this way *L*, so how 'bout this?

Brigh

Race: MoonElf
alligment: Chaotic good
class: Gatherer of information
additude: very shy, and rarely is seen, but sometimes heard if you are in dire trouble, and need help, otherwise she mostly gathers information, about everything......
Stats:
St:18
Con:11
Int:15
Wis:11
Char: 4

P.S> Could someone pm me info on MoonElfs? Never played one before

(edited for the UMPTENTH time

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote