Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 03:09 AM   #11
Armisael

You need to put CLUAConsole: before it... : P

Old 11-12-2000, 03:21 AM   #12
BaatoRyan

so its like this (case specific)

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("VICONI13")

is that it?

Old 11-12-2000, 03:25 AM   #13
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Don't worry BaatoRyan, she'll be worth it...just dump some other loser like Aerie. If you already have Edwin and Imoen you basically have three mages already. Chicks, can't live with em and can't live without them. And don't worry, as long as your rep doesn't go to 19 you won't lose her. You didn't have to change Edwin's rep either, he would've stayed, and he's so much cooler as an evil dude. Who ever heard of a good Red Wizard? (Actually the only good Red Wizard is a dead Red Wizard - NOT!!!)

Armisael - which site did you get all the Creature Names? The Ironworks one doesn't have the NPCs...

The Viconia Fan Club with ONE member - ME!!!!
Old 11-12-2000, 03:34 AM   #14
BaatoRyan

HEY!!! AERIE AINT NO LOSER!!! ARGH!!!!! i kinda like her, giving me more options...coz the one who is in the hot seat is jaheira. all of them are locked... i dont wanna take away minsc! hes the most decent good fighter in the game... anomen... hes a sack of shit. jaheiras been pretty useful, but i have aerie and viconia who can conjure animals... oh yeah my mages too... as i said i dont wanna pick up edwin... just by hearing his voice, bhaals tainted blood inside starts to boil and it even says, "its for the good!" haaaayyyyyy.... so what ya'al think? shall i override their scripts? or play it loyal and stuff... and viconias not my lover... one other thing... EVERY thread that has at least the word "VICONIA" has at least one reply... my god. oh yeah, spoil me regarding kanggax body parts... where to find, where to put, how to kill the bastard

Old 11-12-2000, 03:41 AM   #15
Armisael

I use Infinity Explorer for creature names. If you're not going to lose Aerie, get rid of Anomen, he's a stupid moron. Your party is almost completely made up of spellcasters, though. A tip; if you have Edwin and Viconia you really don't need any others. I usually keep Jaheira, though, for her insect plagues and no-bullshit elemental summons.

Old 11-12-2000, 04:26 AM   #16
BaatoRyan

wait... i dont have that moron in my party... besides if he were, hes the first to go... and how do warp into other areas? damn.. and how bout this: ive already tried creating viconia. problem. she wants me to save her from those bastards (the time when when you first meet her) am i just gonna wait or nothing will happen?

Old 11-12-2000, 04:31 AM   #17
BaatoRyan

wek wek!!! sorry bout that stupid question DUH. Memnoch already said it above thanx fer yer answers... damn i still want this to go on!!!

Old 11-12-2000, 05:10 AM   #18
BaatoRyan

umm.... does anyone know the area code of the asylum maze... where you encounter bodhi?