Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2001, 05:49 PM   #1
Arenthis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Many players may find this post as annoying. I have searched for a similiar post but have not found anything. If you are the person who thinks that this is a lame post with a lame writer you don't have to reply to it in a rude form etc. I just want some advices, and I know that I speak for a lot of people in this post. People which have encountered the same problem.
Now to the point. One day when I came back from de'Arnise Hold to the Slums I encountered a woman (I don't remember her name but you know who I mean.) and said that the mistress wanted to meet me in the Graveyard as soon as possible during night. I confirmed that I was able to do that.

Later the same day after a couple of hours the dark had fallen and it was night. I went with my party to the Graveyard with a goal to meet Valen's mistress. I searched the whole district without good results. I didn't find the mistress who was connected to Valen.

Now to my question. I think that a lot of you will have the answer. Where exactly can I find Valen's Mistress, or can I?
I suppose that I can: because I went to the Graveyard the same day at night when the quest occured. Is this a spoiler or anything?
I would be glad to share your thoughts.
Arenthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 05:55 PM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, welcome to the forum. We aren't rude very often here, so don't get all defensive. Valen's Mistress is Bodhi. She'll meet you at the Entrance. Go back tomorrow night. Happy gaming.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 05:59 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hi Arenthis [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] You should never worry that people will be rude to you for posting a question, especially if you have searched previously, (unless it's offensive or you've posted the same question a number of times of course ). People are more than willing to help out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Having said that, I'm not really sure what your problem might be. She should come up to you as soon as you enter the graveyard. Was it properly night time? Did you accept Gaylen Bayle's offer before you went there? Are you playing a thief (she won't come if you are, though I'm not sure if you are approached by Valen if you are, but anyway )? Other than that I don't know what the problem might be
Old 12-07-2001, 06:05 PM   #4
Ares

I had the same problem...I dunno whats wrong, and my game is halted cause of it . I want Bodhi cause i dont want to go with the other people (you all know who im talkin about "

If you do find an answer, let me in on it!
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 06:54 PM   #5
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I think there is also a time limit involved, so if you don't go talk to Bodhi in the graveyard within a certain time frame she gets pissed off and wont talk to you at all (assumes you've already accepted Gaylen's offer).

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 07:08 AM   #6
Arenthis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have for a long time ago accepted Gaylan's offer. But the problem is that I have not encountered Bodhi yet in the Graveyard. The same day as I achieved the quest did I go to the district at night.
What bothers me is that I cannot find her. The only individual is this ghost Wellyn and I know what has to be done with his quest. Where are she going to be? Exactly? Are she going to appear right away when I arrive?
The interesting thing is that a lot of players and now I mean A LOT have met this problem, as it would be a major spoiler...
Arenthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 10:55 AM   #7
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Try camping out at the entrance of the graveyard. I had the same problem as you, once or twice. All I did was camped at the entrance and when it turned dark, she came running up to me. She should met you at the entrance.
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 11:04 AM   #8
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i believe it has a time frame first

you shouldn't have talked and agreed with Gaelan Bayle first, second

Don't go off and do all those quests before you tackle bodhi

it happened to me. i wasn't even talking to anyone, finished all the quests then went back at nightime and saw nada... i was gonna choose Shadow Thieves anyway so... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 04:50 PM   #9
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Arenthis:
I have for a long time ago accepted Gaylan's offer. But the problem is that I have not encountered Bodhi yet in the Graveyard. The same day as I achieved the quest did I go to the district at night.
What bothers me is that I cannot find her. The only individual is this ghost Wellyn and I know what has to be done with his quest. Where are she going to be? Exactly? Are she going to appear right away when I arrive?
The interesting thing is that a lot of players and now I mean A LOT have met this problem, as it would be a major spoiler...

When you say you accepted Gaylen's offer, do you mean you gave him the money and now you're in chapter 3? Because if that's the case, you can't meet her anymore, she was going to give you an alternative to Gaylen's offer, but if you've already accepted his offer then her alternative offer is null.