Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-04-2001, 07:24 AM   #1
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Hi guys! I am enjoying this game tremendously! I have a fews questions thow...
1. How do I dis-engauge combat and just plain run from everything? (darn cut throats)
2. Where do I take a party member to be raised from the dead?
3. Where can I modify my party and change up players?
4. Is there a way to use my mouse to pan around the area?(like W&W)

Thanks for your help And by the way, I love the way you can manipulate your party formations.

*\Conan/*
*\Conan/* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 08:45 AM   #2
ThulsaDoom
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Infidel Defiler!

Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do...

1-click on the party movement icon and click on the run icon ,then wait your turn . (you always did know how to run...didnt you Conan)
2-ressurection powder or ressurection spell
3-right click on any of your party's mugg-shots then on his/her race/title under the mugg-shot in the inventory screen .
4-right click and hold to pan

"Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they learn why they fear the night."
[IMG]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LwAAAMYQMYfrPzxx4N8BjQGPBvuf94c7H3IP8gyZvgsrGELba TVmO*ckw5SnXgbpcdbGKCGvVsk/Conan2.jpg[/IMG] <i>\"What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!\"</i>
ThulsaDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 08:50 AM   #3
Merkin
Manshoon

OT:
ROTFL! Only in a place like this could you see Thulsa Doom giving combt tips to Conan...too perfect.
Old 12-04-2001, 09:01 AM   #4
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

My old friend Thulsa... need I ask how you survived our last encounter....
My party is fragile right now and cannot take the hand to hand to good yet. But if neccesary I will make them pound roaches and rats into dust to teach them close combat skills so no running will be needed!
Thanks for now Mr. Doom...I shall be watching you [img]smile.gif[/img] (who is your favorite character type?)
*\Conan/* is offline   Reply With Quote