Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 07:11 PM   #1
daiSho
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hmm... ok, i read here that i could complete Kerielle's quest and give her Algamesh's amulet back, and then i can buy it back from her... but i cant seem to buy it! when i say 'trade' to her, it does appear in her list under 'buy', but when i click it (the character doing the clicking *does* have anough money to buy it), the list just cycles back to the first item, and i don't get to buy it... i gave up eventually and went on my way, but anyone have a clue why i cant buy it? my rogue is still first level, so no chance to steal... thx all!
daiSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2001, 04:58 PM   #2
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

easiest way is to kill her
KAR_MOD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 10:08 PM   #3
Jason Leonard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

you could kill her, or if you're feeling less chaotic-evil you can pickpocket it with someone who has decent enough pickpocket skill.

i've still been pondering about using the gold-cheat to buyback a number of different really great quest items that you end up having to bring to people. i just hate having great items in my hand only to have to give them to someone else to complete a quest for extra gp and exp.

a side note, i did go chaotic evil once when i was sick of trying to look for Mon the Sculz...so I went and killed every NPC. Including the whole toad village and Bilbump (everybody's favorite character) hehe. God, nothing was a cooler rush than talking to him, he asks "so, have you been to see my brother yet? he sure does love them rat pies, doesn't he?" and you just start whacking away at him and he tries to defend himself. There's just something about it that takes picking on a dwarf to a whole new level...
Jason Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 05:20 AM   #4
D*one
Manshoon

no matter how many times I have given him that rat pie nothing happens.....I was forced to kill bilbump once myself.
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote