Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2001, 02:00 PM   #21
onthepequod
Quintesson

Since you asked so nicely.....BUMP.
Old 05-02-2001, 02:35 PM   #22
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
[B]And no offense to the non-religous but:
God Bless You All, be you in my life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
( Hey, you all know I AM religious..and it means something to me)

CloudClairvoyant

Well, I am not in the least little bit religious (USED to be, though) but I pretty much agree with the sentiments you express...

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale
Old 05-02-2001, 03:54 PM   #23
Stealthy

Cloudbringer, beautiful sentiments as always!

Charlie, do you have to go! Will you come back? If you wnat to talk, e-mail me. Hate to lose a valued friend and the joker of the pack. Wouldn't be the same without you

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 05-02-2001, 04:30 PM   #24
Charlie
Lord Ao

Yes Mike, sadly I gotta go. I really can't stand being ostracized from my friends (albeit of my own volition) any longer and the events of the last few weeks, particularly at the recent party made me realise a few things. I'm not sure anymore which is the lesser of the two evils, all I really know is that I'm not too happy with this lifestyle anymore. I've been isolated for over a year now and enough is enough. I'm going to mail a few people closer to the date. You're very high on that list my dear friend. As for coming back....I said in a post somewhere that it's a case of wherever I lay my hat, never a truer word was spoken. I'm just too chaotic in my nature to guarantee anything....except for the love of my friends and family and the feelings I have towards them, both the old and the new.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 05-02-2001, 05:03 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Yes Mike, sadly I gotta go. I really can't stand being ostracized from my friends (albeit of my own volition) any longer and the events of the last few weeks, particularly at the recent party made me realise a few things. I'm not sure anymore which is the lesser of the two evils, all I really know is that I'm not too happy with this lifestyle anymore. I've been isolated for over a year now and enough is enough. I'm going to mail a few people closer to the date. You're very high on that list my dear friend. As for coming back....I said in a post somewhere that it's a case of wherever I lay my hat, never a truer word was spoken. I'm just too chaotic in my nature to guarantee anything....except for the love of my friends and family and the feelings I have towards them, both the old and the new.

Oh Charlie! I'm going to miss you terribly! Wish you didn't have to go permanently.

------------------
Old 05-02-2001, 05:22 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Of course, I understand, Charlie, dear friend.... May not be too happy here, but I understand!

I just want you to know, that my email door is always open and so's my shed!

Amber

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-02-2001, 05:29 PM   #27
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi Charlie and all you other special ones out there.
I hear you Charlie, I will miss you and well hopefully it will all turn about to be to a good thing for you.
I´m a bit sad to see you leave. (A rather big bit..)

I too will probably only be around day time from now on (about alot of hours earlier than this). Though I will try to see you guys as often as possible.

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-02-2001, 06:00 PM   #28
Charlie
Lord Ao

Thanks Ladyzekke, WOLFGIR.

You two are particularly special to me whether you knew it or not, you were both amongst the very first that spoke to me and I know that you both know full well what this is all about, as do my other special friends that have already posted in this thread. Look things aren't gonna be moving for a couple of weeks yet...we'll say our goodbyes properly then. It wasn't really meant to degenerate into a "goodbye Charlie" thread. I'm not going to post an I'm leaving post, or at least I was never intending to. I'd never just ■■■■ off into the night either (unless being chased of course) and this thread became a vehicle for use which I now regret. I ain't a sympathy chaser, never was and you know full well that I'm not looking for you to ask me to stay...I think you know it'd fall upon deaf ears anyway. I just kinda thought that I could drop the hint and it'd get swamped by posts in reply to Cloudbringers beautiful original post, I could then skulk off quietly in a couple of weeks time. I'd like to thank all of you for accepting me for what I am now that we're here, I'm truly moved. We'll talk more nearer the time ok my friends.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 05-02-2001, 06:09 PM   #29
Stealthy

Charlie

Quote:
Thanks, I consider it a special privelege to be counted high on your list and for once I am not joking. I really hope you come back, wherever your hat is, maybe you should get a laptop? If your wandering takes you to Scotland, please come and stay, I would dearly love to have a pint with you. Know this, you will always get a warm welcome from me, however you stay in touch.

Got to go now , but will check here tomorrow.

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 05-02-2001, 07:33 PM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Ladyzekke, WOLFGIR.

You two are particularly special to me whether you knew it or not, you were both amongst the very first that spoke to me and I know that you both know full well what this is all about, as do my other special friends that have already posted in this thread. Look things aren't gonna be moving for a couple of weeks yet...we'll say our goodbyes properly then. It wasn't really meant to degenerate into a "goodbye Charlie" thread. I'm not going to post an I'm leaving post, or at least I was never intending to. I'd never just ■■■■ off into the night either (unless being chased of course) and this thread became a vehicle for use which I now regret. I ain't a sympathy chaser, never was and you know full well that I'm not looking for you to ask me to stay...I think you know it'd fall upon deaf ears anyway. I just kinda thought that I could drop the hint and it'd get swamped by posts in reply to Cloudbringers beautiful original post, I could then skulk off quietly in a couple of weeks time. I'd like to thank all of you for accepting me for what I am now that we're here, I'm truly moved. We'll talk more nearer the time ok my friends.
Oh Charlie! LOL...Like I could EVER let you skulk off quietly....LOL...sorry, love, didn't mean to make a big fuss..

OK EVERYONE back off and let Charlie enjoy his next two or so weeks here! Please!!!!!!!

Cloudbringer

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever