Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2002, 09:02 PM   #1
Tormentor
Manshoon

what the hell are they / is it? i have never heard of them..... tho people in here talk about it... ive been through bg1 for over alot of times now, and i have beaten the game twice, but what are they? is it?... spoil me please... every detail wanted!
Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 09:06 PM   #2
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

In the friendly arm inn, either the 2nd or 3rd floor I cant remember which. Talk to one of the nobles and he will ask you if you are the maid or somthing along those lines, say yes and he will give you tha pants saying he wants them ironed and washed by tommorow

Im not entirely sure on what he says and you say to him but thats the general jist of it
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 09:09 PM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

WARNING

This post may contain some major spoilers.

Yeah let me spoil ya' These pantoolons are a part of super golem suit. This suit has 3 pieces. First one is in BG1, you found second in BG2 (you have to import your character of course!) and the third one is hidden in Throne Of Bhaal. With both 3 set of pantaloons you can have this armor. There's dwarf in a village he makes you this special armor. When you wear this armor you look like a giant golem. Your size becomes like dragons! its sets your AC to -10. Also you can use its cannon weapons etc. enjoy it!
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 09:12 PM   #4
Tormentor
Manshoon

sounds very interresting... really worht a try, altho i'm not feeling like playing ToB again.....
Old 08-01-2002, 09:26 PM   #5
smoot
Elite Waterdeep Guard

And in case you care, if you give them right back to him, you'll get a few xp (maybe 500-not much)
smoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 05:45 AM   #6
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

i think you must identify them before giving the pantaloons back to the nobleman in order to get the xp.

There is another thing related to this item: in baldurs gate city, there is a rogue in an inn (cant remember its name) who talks about a "trade" all the time. if you have the pantaloons he will take them from you (no xp or gold worth, its just a "funny" quest)
Old 08-03-2002, 12:33 PM   #7
Darkon Blackblood
The Magister

In BG2 and ToB where are the pantaloons, i've looked everywhere to no avail, will someone tell me the location of the pantaloons in BG2 and ToB
Old 08-03-2002, 10:39 PM   #8
Halbarad1891
The Magister

Is Throne Of Bhaal a separate game, or just a place in one of the BG games?

You actually don't have to identify the pants to get the xp and money. I've don't it both ways (getting them from him then giving them right back, and identifying them) you get the same stuff either way.
The Noble is on the third floor, first room on the left.
Halbarad1891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 11:11 PM   #9
Wilbur
Zhentarim Guard

In BG2 you must make an evil choice on a quest. Go to the graveyard district to begin it.
Wilbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2002, 09:13 PM   #10
Tormentor
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoltan:
WARNING

This post may contain some major spoilers.

Yeah let me spoil ya' These pantoolons are a part of super golem suit. This suit has 3 pieces. First one is in BG1, you found second in BG2 (you have to import your character of course!) and the third one is hidden in Throne Of Bhaal. With both 3 set of pantaloons you can have this armor. There's dwarf in a village he makes you this special armor. When you wear this armor you look like a giant golem. Your size becomes like dragons! its sets your AC to -10. Also you can use its cannon weapons etc. enjoy it!
are you fooling me?... it isn't possible to keep your inventory stuff from bg 1 in bg2 ? ? i just realised this....