Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-16-2002, 01:17 PM   #51
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Okay then if you dont care GET THE HELL OFF MY THREAD! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

p.s. that was intended to be a joke snoochy boochys
Old 04-16-2002, 01:18 PM   #52
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I love the Band too Yorick I am having the time of my life... [img]smile.gif[/img]

But then, we had fun. We were and still are, but now they are more focused on the P.R. side as I said, starting to lose the fun factor... I am all fun, I odn't care what we wear or stuff... as long as I am having fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

When we were having fun, we won our first ever Battle of the Bands in one school... we were first, thene in our school too. If we joined another, we would think it would be the same result thus a mockery of other bands efforts... why? We were formed a week before the first Battle, and we practiced the day before or rather, the day itself. Our base lost its fourth stirng (of all strings) and one of our guitarists lost one too... and we still won. LOL

These were the fun times... on where we were carefree, but this time, a simple mistake can make or break.. and more emphasis ont he break.. sadly
Old 04-16-2002, 01:22 PM   #53
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:

Yes it was INTENDED. But this time, I will not take it as a joke. Seriously, fine. Whoever this was directed to, I think it was ME, and you didn't make yourself clear enough. Second, I what did I say about timing? Nevermind. It seems you're timeless anyway so fine, I will indeed leave your thread.. It's YOUR thread anyway

Yorick, well let's just PM each other about the music thing coz I really think I won't ever, ever visit this thread again.. i am a man of my word unfortunately
Old 04-16-2002, 01:44 PM   #54
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

It was directed at yorick who said he didnt care. My bad for not quoting him though you went out of your way to make it about you. If you had doubts you could have asked me what I meant instead of blowing it up.

[ 04-16-2002, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: caleb ]
Old 04-16-2002, 08:30 PM   #55
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:

Joke or not, threads "belong" to everyone who made them worth visiting, not just the person who originated it.
Old 04-16-2002, 09:54 PM   #56
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I'm closing this thread.

Whether or not this a joke or not is not the point, the point is you are insulting people of other sexual preference, and that is NOT allowed.

You've been gone a long time Caleb, we have added new rules to this Forum since you were gone, so I will just give you a warning this time. See the link to the Rules and read them to get you up to date.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/rules.html

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album