Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-17-2001, 03:17 AM   #1
K'lrangath the Dwarth

I've tried basically every type of char except the thief and bard class my current game is 15 Helm dude(mine) Jan, Korgan and Keldorn with Carsomyr what is the best team possible or starting character possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-17-2001, 04:35 AM   #2
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

If you haven't already tried a thief, you should start as a fighter, then dual to thief at level 10-12, and change the kit to Assasin with Shadowkeeper. Its damn fun to basically go exploring by yourself as a thief. If you see an enemy, poison backstab the most dangerous looking one, quaff a potion of invisibility and backstab the next one. If you have plenty of potions you can take out large groups this way. Backstabbing with Celestial Fury with a 18/100 strength fighter/assassin almost isn't fair. But its fun
Old 09-17-2001, 05:21 AM   #3
Chan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi..

In my own game i am a paladin and i think it is more enjoyable than fighter..But you said taht you tried all offf them except the great one..(Bard)
We ve started a nem multiplayer game with Zoltan and i am Skald(One of bard kit)I think the best..Allright maybe it is not the best class but most enjoyable i can said.
Don't forget that if you are a Bard you can use every weopon style including the the ones that can only used by Bards.
Skald Kit:
+1 to hit +1 to damage with all weopans
While playing your Bard Songevery character are getting those ones..
1st level:+2 to hit +2 to damage -2ac
15th:+4 to hit +4 to damage -4 ac
20th:+4 to hit +4 to damage -4 ac and ,immune to confuison fear and Stun
thesea re the advantages only disadvantage that you can do pickpocket with a penalty..So use your thief

Spoil........**********************
************************************************** ***/// / / //// //// ************************************************** ***/ //// / / / /
************************************************** ***/ //// //// / / ************************************************** ***/// / / / / / /
Also You will have theatre that is yours..You will make shows there..And if your Charisma if enough you can act yourself..

[This message has been edited by Chan (edited 09-17-2001).]