Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-13-2001, 08:02 PM   #1
Marcell
Dungeon Master

I recently started a roleplaying session, posing as hercules and iolaus, supported by altolycus the king of thiefs, to make hercules more halfgodlike i used shadowkeeper to give him 25 str, herc and iolaus are both monk wich seemed like the most apropiat class, altolycus is ofcourse a thief and because he is the king of thiefes i gave him 250 in pickpocketing and opening locks using shadowkeeper, and ontop of that i made a few portraits using pictures from the TV serie HERCULES. It all comes together very nice and im having a lot of fun playing it, realy, you should try it =)

(if you dont like to hack this is not for you, though thanks to hacking this is more "roleplayable" =) )

PS: if you want the save, just let me know.
Old 11-13-2001, 08:56 PM   #2
Aurum
Manshoon

And Xena?, Ares?, Dedalu?, etc.?
Old 11-13-2001, 09:02 PM   #3
Ares

You dare mock the god of war?
Old 11-13-2001, 09:05 PM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

the idea is nice while the stats is absurd
Old 11-14-2001, 07:23 AM   #5
Marcell
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by 250:
the idea is nice while the stats is absurd

Maybe so, but actualy it is realistic...
Old 11-14-2001, 09:11 AM   #6
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

I hate Hercules (the series)! It destroys my country's mythology.
Old 11-14-2001, 01:56 PM   #7
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Aye Byronas, you've said as much before and quite eloquently, I enjoyed the first season, but once then I turned 15 and got into PnP it was much better creating my own mythologies than watching network exec's butchering another country's.
Old 11-14-2001, 02:02 PM   #8
Lucre
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Ares:
You dare mock the god of war?

Yes.
Old 11-14-2001, 03:27 PM   #9
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

I started a game with six barbarian dwarfs, named after the seven dwarves (one got left out though [img]smile.gif[/img] )....that was pretty cool, though I never finished it...hmm...maybe I should re-play it?
Old 11-15-2001, 07:28 PM   #10
Marcell
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
[QB](one got left out though [img]smile.gif[/img] QB]

wich one ? ;p