View Single Post
Old 07-14-2001, 07:04 PM   #189
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye, who was starting to get REALLY tired of sulking and pouting in her corner, was still stubbornly refusing to move until Ash came and appologized. She yelled a little at Tancred, when she spotted him helping Ash out of the water, but she quickly went back to her moody silence. Everyone avoided her, because of her curse, and the state she was in at the moment. She merely grunted at Rhazor's change in appearance, even though she could sense the drastic rise in power he had about him, in his aura. 'I'm going to stay here until I get an appology, or until someone is nice enough to cheer me up.' Skye thought to herself, stubbornly, fighting against the other part of her mind who told her to just give it up. 'I won't, I won't, I won't!' Skye thought to herself, over and over and over and over and over and... (I think you get the idea. lol ^_^; Skye was probably in for a looooong wait.....
OOC- Heheh, go ahead and eat the paladin, slaughter margin, but unfortunately, Skye is not that cruel. We're done with the squabbling, Ash is just avoiding SKye like the plague, and Skye is pouting and sulking in a corner til someone cheers her up or til Ash appologizes (and it better be heartfelt!!!!!) ^_~*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 07-14-2001).]