View Single Post
Old 06-22-2001, 03:42 AM   #228
Lord Shield

Good job you had sound-proofing then
Caleb, Cheesy is a Greater Earth Elemental and doesn't have the necessary - equipment - to be in a compromising position with ANYONE, let alone the troll cook
Skye, I live in UK, hence the last two pages were during my sleep. As Mel says though, I can still retroactively deal with funnies in the bar
Wah, thanks for the effort with the rhyming. I'll let you off having to do any more (even if it was cheeky )
The Borg cube is in disarray. They cannot assimilate Kangaxx because he has no nervous system to connect to. They cannot harm him with phasers or hand-to-hand. He runs around imprisoning and wailing the little buggers. After a few hours, he has the whole Borg cube to himself and thinks "WOW! I'll take this to Wah so we can hae a good beano"
I shall land the pub at the start of the next thread. The world below is Titan (not a world of Beer, Tiax) - I shall give details but, briefly, it is the world the Fighting Fantasy books (by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone) were based on
BTW, Skye, we have a horticultural section of the bar with trees and a fish pond. Jaheira tends this. You may find this more to your liking. Fortuna and Melusine like it (that's elves for you - even naughty ones ) - I find the plants keeps the atmosphere smelling fresh

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html