Thread: Next steps?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 05:54 PM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

2) The omnigun does get better as you progress. Just wait till level 26...

Also, for ammunition, go for arrows or bolts. When you get farther into the game, start using lightning bolts for ammunition.

3) What other spell options do you have to pick??? Sometimes, it is better to just save your spell picks until you get the nice high level spells (unless there are some essentialls).
Some other great spells to get along the way are Soulshield, Armorplate, Magic Screen, X-ray.

4) Keep bloodlust for now, but always keep an eye on your samurai's stamina in battles. Later on, you will get some better choices. I forget the name, but there is this awesome staff that you get later on. It isn't CoC, but its like the Hibachi Bo or something. Whatever it is, it kicks ass.

5) The choice for your weapons is all yours. The KO factor is always nice, extremely nice. And just keep your lord up front in the middle of combat, and his skills will improve naturally. Keep pumping points into magic on levels and train magic for optimum efficiency.

6) The game always gets fun. I can't think of when i got bored. Wiz 7 still better though.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote