Thread: Hardest soloing
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 02:56 AM   #24
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
I thought Mindflayer was great, just timestop and smack someone like Draconis 3 times and its fight over.

As for for me well the most useful spells were, Project Image, timestop, chain contingency, horrid wilting, skull trap, greater Malison, stoneskin, sunfire, summon fallen Deva

A lot of other spells were brilliant but those ones stick out most

Oh and by the way I did a chaotic evil Sorcerer through BG2 and the expansion. As for toughness I took a Kensai through BG2, not that bad.

As for worst possible, I think Clerics could have it tough, they really are group players, but what do I know?

Great idea about combining it with timestop. I'm going to try that one!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm also soloing a Priest of Lathander actually. My current game in SoA. (Sorc is now in ToB so I gave it a rest for a while)

I'm really enjoying it. Holy smite is incredible. Hold Undead (boon of lathadner), turn undead are great.

With all his protections and enhancements on before battle, he ends up with -10AC waaaay reduced saving throws (all cumulative) 25 strength!!! and the THACO of a fighter.

He took out the fallen palladins alone no probs.

I love sanctuary, free action, blade barrier, reflect missles, prot from level drain etc. Ahhhh and the healing of course.

I'm having a ball. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Regarding proj. image. what are it's benefits over Simulacrum? That was my staple so I ignored Proj. Image. Simulacrum works a treat for me.

http://www.hughwilson.com