View Single Post
Old 08-24-2001, 08:20 AM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Wulfere:
As have I Wolfgir...I never played the origional SSI games but friends have told me about them. I have purchased the Silver edition SSI AD&D games CD set but the games look like hell...lol. OK so I guess I did install them and tried to play Eye of the Beholder. The graphics reminded me of the old, old, old game consoles like the Atari 2600. I am shallow enough to want at least good graphics.

Hehe, well I like good graphics too, but I like the Fallout world so I can live with simple 2D graphics as long as the game is interesting. This review gave me some well thoughts.. Sounds like the well awaited games lately arenīt up to what we expected from them. read an artcle of POR, check the POR dorum, and that didnīt seem to well made. Hopefully the end game will have some fixes to the flaws adressed their, but still. Seemed that the hype is big now. Are there seriously any games in the near future that cn challenge the Bioware and Black Isle games?? (NWN can but same developers!) I hoped for Torn, but that game is now put on an iceblock so big Antarctis feels small in comparison...

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper