View Single Post
Old 09-30-2001, 08:34 AM   #93
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Picks up sword, picks up Chinese Noodle by the collar and puts the point of the sword to his throat~ "I happen to LIKE Jahiera you bastard!" ~Outside the door Moondog rears, trying to break the ties. She puts Chinese Noodle down, but still has the sword at his throat. With her now spare hand she pulls a small 3-pointed dagger from her boot, putting the sword back in its sheath.~ "At least Jahiera has some godamn respect and confidence in herself! Go take a look at your Avariel whore for a minute! She's a whiny, insecure, naive, self-centered, dis-respectful, shielded BITCH! It's a wonder if any of us can go a day without her WHINING over something! My poor brother just happend to like her hair and now he's sending me letters every month signed in his own blood!" ~puts on a whiny voice as if to immitate Aerie~ "Arrakis, what is the point of life without wings? Arrakis, do you think my scars make me look ugly? Arrakis, I just want to lay down and DIE!" ~Returns to the same fierceness of voice~ "The girl has no respect for herself and yet she bases THE ENTIRE WORLD around her! You can say Jahiera is cruel all you want but in the end you'll realize that speaking your mind and actually thinking of others is a lot better than being a SHY COWARD!" ~In fury she drops the dagger completely, pulls out an acid arrow and shoots it at the Aerie dart board she'd hung up earlier in the day. The arrow instantly eats away at Aerie's mouth, nose, and neck. She picks another arrow from her quiver and points the bow straight at you, this time with an arrow of biting~ "I suggest you leave... Friend."

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 09-30-2001).]