Thread: My group.
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 12:45 PM   #7
ZFR
Legion Symbol

I played twice with pure-class thief (one of it was with HoW) and it's not so terrible, Klorox. I also played a pure class thief (Imoen) twice in BG (once with TotSC). Honestly it's not bad. Especially in BG where you will want to advance your skills as fast as possible and a second class will hinder it. Dualling can mean you spend a portion of the game without thief skills which can be a pain.

Your party looks solid Scawn if I'm correct in the assumption that your playing without HoW. If you have HoW it is still quite good. But you could do with a bard (combine thief and mage into one character to make an empty space, or remove one of the three warriors) and a druid (either remove one of the three warriors or the cleric).

But either way your party looks great. One of my earliest HoW parties was Paladin, Ranger, Druid, Bard, Thief, Mage and it was one I had most fun with. Yes I too love single classes and am glad to see some people have those too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

btw, that's some decent stats you got there. How long did you roll them, and what are the percentile strengths of your fighter?