View Single Post
Old 09-16-2001, 09:53 PM   #173
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

"Watcha doing?" Skye asks Shade incuisitively(sp?). Then she spots the bag, and she raises her eyebrow. "That better not be a bag of devouring... that would not be a very funny joke to play on me, especially after I just spent all that money replenishing all the stuff I lost on our last adventure," Skye says, frowning. Shade snorts. "You never could hold on to anything- especially money. How much did the shopkeeper swindle out of you? You know you're no good at bargaining. You should have asked me to come with you." "If your done laughing at me, I got pretty good deals on the stuff I got," Skye states, matter-of-factly. "It's my elven, youthful girlish charm," she sighs, tossing her hair. (Oy, that sounded stupid... -_-;; She's not that dumb and blondish... no offense to blondes on this site. ^_^* Im one myself, heheh.) During Skye's tirade about herself, Shade had started looking through the bundle of stuff Skye had bought. "Wands, junk, cloak, daggers, girly junk," Shade muttered to himself, as he sorted through the pile. Skye stuck out her tongue at him, and grabbed her stuff back quickly, when he reached for a small bag. "Don't touch that!" She yelled, trying to reach for the bag he held in his hand. (Darn guys and their height! ;-P how come they always are taller than the girl anywayz?) Shade dangled the bag right out of Skye's reach. At this moment, Liliara walked in. "What's going on in here?" She asked, as Skye lunged at the bag above her head, Shade smirking teasingly.
OOC- Ok, that's enough typing... gotta go sleep, say more tomorrow... ^_^;;

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!