View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 11:57 PM   #41
DraconisRex

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
You ALL need to get your ass over to Biowares NWN2 forum (Obsidian) and let them KNOW you want it (if you want it) [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am SO PISSED OFF. First, no mounts. Second, no Portraits. NOW FOLKS, NO DM CLIENT!!

Whats next, no damn MONSTERS? And not to mention their GUI looks like a child drew it. God, NWN2 is looking more and more like shit. Obsidian is going to kill this. Don't developers GET IT anymore? Its like they WANT to fail.

Sorry for the bloody rant, but god, what the hell...

Just a heads up. If NWN2 doesn't have a DM client, do not expect ANY Support here for it. No forum for it, nothing. I will have nothing to do with it.

I will simply continue to release new content for NWN1, and my Mod, Escape from Undermountain. NWN2 will die, and NWN1 will keep on growing.
Pretty funny. Because NWN sold 3 million copies and had, at peak participation, 15,000 participants on line. People that want to play on-line go to MMORPGs. People that want a nice single-player campaign buy things like KOTOR & NWN. And with insignificant exceptions, it's just the way it is. At one-half of one-percent, your absence won't even be noticed.

As for Obsidian, I kind of feel sorry for them. First LucasArts forces them to push a game out the door before it's ready (and made them change the ending at the last second to the travesty ending we had). Now Atari, with it's massive financial crunch, cut development funds and forced the game out before they were done with it.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote