View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 01:36 PM   #14
Olli Kalma

Your playing great!
I started W&W long time ago, and now I have new game. Now I revelead new secret door, thet I never seen before!

But for a training in guilds..
When I have example Sword skill at 4 and Bow skill at 1. I train sword skill in guild, because I can raise bow lever easier into 2 than sword into level 5 when I gain level and increase skills..

And learn vine spell called Cure Poison before you enter the snake temple.

I use two mages. One focus on the sun spells, other in moon spells. That's how I gain both 7th level spells in early game. Then I switch another into bard and another into warlock.
Then samurai. That's how both of them gain all sun and moon spells.

I use 2 warriors too. I train one into barbarian, other into paladin. Then ranger and samurai/ninja.
My priest will get heal spells, then he/she focus at the vine spells. Same time my paladin trains healing spells.

And what skill do you might to want learn?
I train one of my warrior to use two weapons, and my rogue too. My rogue uses daggers and bow at combat, and joins into thieves guild and bushi dojo. I train him into assassin.

When you priest get's into level 2 at the priest guid, can he/she learn skill named ancest (something). Then he/she can train some artifact skill. That's quite good skill in the early game, because that how you can identify items by your self. (It cost quite much to identify all items at guids, and you don't want to miss wizard's blade for thinking it's just normal dagger..)

I think I heat up Sauna and start to play W&W again =) Good Luck!