View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 11:05 AM   #1
quietman1920

I'd like to propose a theory as to how one may know when Ally-Kada is going to have an attack. It only has two points of acuracy so far...I'm looking for corroborating points and/or disproval facts (and I'll be happy if its disproved).

I remember hearing about Bin-Boy being concerned about the terror teams going earlier or later than 9/11/2001 due to wanting the moon to be right. So I Googled up this site:

www.ameritech.net/users/paulcarlisle/MoonCalendar.html

to get the phases of the moon. According to this, 9/11/2001 happened when the moon was at half moon; black half right & white half left. There were bombings yesterday that were attributed to Ally-Kada, and if you punch up yesterday's date, you get that the moon was at half moon; black half right & white half left. I don't have the exact date if the Australian disco bombing or the USS Cole incident, but I'm curious if it would hold up.

PS- If it Does hold up, there will be no Ally-Kada bombing before the presidential elections. But the Friday after that Tuesday seems to fit the pattern.