View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Some people, ya just gotta bust their ass!

Running an errand in my daughter element's auto. Pulled in to the 'quick mart' to grab a lotto and gallon of milk. One of those 'good sized heavy hunnies' came out with her 40 soda and box of chicken, giving me that displeased look. Could tell she was looking for the DOD sticker. Being me, asked if I could help her. She said, you military types, you don't care for the economy or the American people, just what you want. I said well ma'am, I served for 24 years in the Army, that gives me the right to drive an assembled in America, by American workers, foreign auto. You also have the right to choose, and it is your choice to drive that assembled in Mexico, by Mexican workers, US branded auto. I thought their was going to be an eclipse when her third chin bounced off her chest!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote