View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 01:35 AM   #5
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

I have a technical ASI (Additional Skill Identifier) and a chessy certificate within my chosen field. As those above have pointed out, you write about the item. Level dependent, you will write down to the target user. As one can imagine, this type of literature is formed in the sense of "how to". Or you can write up to the manufacturer pointing out 'points of interest' that you have incurred during your product review. If you are skilled enough to land in R&D, you get to experiment with the product, then write full blown reviews, either for your company, a magizine, or to the engineers that designed the product, fun stuff.

I'm in the window to start my transition and have just received a military to civilian seminar. The main line of one's resume is to root down and find the actual person's name in HR department. As 'B' pointed out, make the call, stop in, do whatever. But make sure you have the name, correct spelling, and title for the person it needs to get to first. If this is for class work only, use the name and title of the proc and use his department for the job field.

M$ Word will become your bread, and typically Excell will become your butter. Furthermore, you must become a Powerpoint Ranger to make your presentation look good at the final briefing.

Good Luck.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.