View Single Post
Old 10-04-2001, 05:25 PM   #16
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- *blink,blink* um, encard, im a bit confused... so is the group of vampyres FRIENDS, or are they ENEMIES? just wondering... yay, glad that the Bar is working too. Almost had a heartattack when I saw the thread closed. ^_^ and check out my new piccie. i like it better than the old one.. thanx Ziroc! ^_^*
--
IC: Skye and Lyulfe had wandered down twisty dark corriders when Lyulfe suddenly broke through Skye's thoughts. **Someone is ahead of us. Seems that they just finished a minor fight** Lyulfe thought to Skye, who looked up with interest. "Hey, it's Liliara. She has someone with her... hope it's not an enemy." Skye readied herself in preparation. **sigh. We need to work on our communication skills. You need to practice trying to think to me, it could be usefull in battles and other things. Besides, its annoying that you're being so stubborn and refusing to try any of your new abilities** Lyulfe thought peevishly. Skye snorted, as they approached Liliara, who seemed to be a little worn out from her recent battle. "Hope she's ok, and I wonder what happened to Shade?" Skye wondered.
--
OOC- weeell, that wuz a boring post... ^_^;; gotta wait for everyone to realize that the Bar is up and running, then it should get more interesting. btw, like i've said before. as much as i LOVE dragons, i really dont know anything about 'em. if anyone has info on song dragons, it'd be much appreciated. i wouldn't really like making up stuff bout Lyulfe just to have people tell me that the stuff is incorrect, or say im making him to strong or somethin... thanx! ^_^*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!