View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 02:00 PM   #13
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*grin* approparite to post a cafe on 10k posts, eh?

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*kicks Att's seat and mutters darkly about spiking his drink with something...* bah, you naaaaaaaaasty ppl. *refuses to clean up the floor* thats what the waitresses are for... *mutters darkly about this insufferble indignity* (well, I *am* an adolescent...) *walks out of cafe and stops, returns to dark corner to sulk. Sulks until Cloudy posts next*
LOL!!! You better watch out, boyo, or Cloudspanker will be after you with her paddle. BTW, you missed with your kick, because the floor is covered with soap and your off foot slipped. [img]tongue.gif[/img] PS: Corrected spelling of "adolescent." [/QUOTE]Att... you really can be offensive sometimes, you know that? What exactly do you mean by "paddle" anyway...? *has a nasty suspicion, but wants it confirmed* Cloudspanker??? Just *what* are you implying here? *glares* (incidently, I was at college when I posted that *sigh* an effort not to let anyone else see it...) Missed me kick? Just waaaaaaaaaaait until you erm, arnt prepeared Att, then I'll get you... *grins* heh, the floor should have dried by now... *kicks Att's stool from under him* hehe. Gotcha back. *hides* Erm, Cloudy wouldnt *reallly* spank me would she? *innocent look* wittle ol' me? *grins impishly*