View Single Post
Old 11-07-2000, 11:51 PM   #31
RavenW

To Wyv: Mostly illustration, though since discovering pc art a few years ago (help me I'm in tech support!!) I've been working with Photoshop and Gimp for awhile now. (If no one minds a self plug my !work in progress! site is www.ravendesigns.net )

Now to stay on topic, my girlfriend is a semi-avid gamer, hates tech (or geek-speak) but likes rpg's, fantasy novels, and is a rabid star wars fan (go ahead ask her anything! I'll relay the question) She beat mm 6/7/8 before I did and IceWind Dale but she took one look at me getting frustrated with W&W when I first started that she declined to play it. Needless to say shes a gaming / sci-fi lady (she refutes the use of the word geek) and in her own words: "As far as all the games ive seen there really arent that many good looking scantily clad chicks, too many blondes, and their t**s are too small!" Well from what I've seen is that this thread has gone so far into the topic of the Prevalence of Scantily Clad Game characters and imagery in games it deserves its own Forum. What do you think? Meanwhile back on the farm...

(Added note: Wyv can you spoil me on that Shurugeon Castle secret tunnel?) my original posting was "Shurugeon Castle secret...?" Thanks!)