View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 04:58 PM   #17
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Spelca:

LOL, Melusine, I get creeped out by those mannequins that only have half a face, or even those that are only dressed half... I don't know why, but it's really weird seing a full mannequin with only a shirt on.
I think you mean LadyZ - I haven't even posted in this topic yet. Guess it's easy to confuse the hot chick signatures.

Ah well, since I'm here anyway, I like the new mannequins (even if they're severed at the waist LOL). I kinda like big butts too [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] and thankfully, even though I'm not big, I've got what my half-African friend calls an African butt. [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] So bring on the big-butt-mannequins, by all means.

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
omg...that just...freaked me out....can never go shopping again....*phew* thats a relief it was a hassal anyways...but are they serious about this?

i hope artists don't begin using that type of manikins *shudders* that would be hell for me...
i don't like the look of those manikins....

oh well [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sheesh, relax. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think they look cool, and from what I can tell from the pic they aren't even that big. Why is it so shocking to you?