View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 01:49 AM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Ghost Story? okay...

This happen 2 years ago. 7 days afer my grandma died. we had a " call the spirit " event at 6pm. This event is needed so that the spirit can roam the house for the last time before going to the land of the dead. I was told to switch off the main switch ( located at far corner of the living room). They put down the mat and everybody sit on it except me ( I was standing to switch off the main swtich ).

At exactly 6pm I swicth off the main swicth. the whole house was dark but I can still somewhat see them sitting there. Then the bobohizan start to chant something to call my grandma spirit. Minutes passed before suddenly I start to smell a rotten soiled wood smell. The smell get stronger and stronger until I got to cover my nose.

It seems to be ages before the bobohizan call me to swicth on the main switch. I was relive at that. So I go over to them and ask them whether they have smell what I've smell. They told me no. I was puzzled. I then saw my sister ( who was still sitting. She is full of sweat. I ask ker what's wrong. She told me she saw grandma and someone else ( a man ) trying to touch me. Everybody was shocked!

I told everybody I saw nothing but I did smell something. everybody then go near the main switch where I was standing and they can faintly smell the rotten soiled wood smell. They concluded that my grandma brought along my grandpa to visit the house. However, they don't know why grandma and granpa try to touch me. The bobohizan said maybe they are trying to tell me something.

hmmm..I wonder...