View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 10:43 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I don't have really any ghost stories. But maybe one, I dunno. At my work (which is a house that was built probably 80 years ago, converted into an office) about ten or so years ago, I was walking from the kitchen to my desk, and I clearly heard a male voice say "Hello" to me, but there was nobody in the office. Was weird, I just kept walking to my office and ignored it, and I've never heard anything since. So who knows.

I'm not much of a believer in ghosts, sometimes I think "maybe" but that's about it. And if there were ghosts that I came upon or had to deal with, I would not be afraid. Screw haunting my ass, I'll haunt theirs. LOL, i.e., like if I moved into a house that was haunted, and just say it's like Poltergeist or something, and the ghosts F with me at night, well.... ha... I'd F with them during they day then... Oh I got all kinds of heavy metal music that I bet they'd hate, yeah want some? Get some LOL. I can be just as relentless! I'd be all taking walls down and stuff, renovating, oh I'd do whatever it took LOL to piss em off. Have the house filled with loud drunken construction workers LOL... I'd win the battle, cause they wouldn't want to kill me and have my spirit living with em in the house, imagine the potential for chaos there eh? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Yes I have it all planned out just in case, as with many things, preparation and paranoia are the ultimate combined defensive awareness "they" say. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

So Bring It ON spooks, and I got tin foil too nyah nyah!

Reality Show Recaps