View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 01:20 AM   #1
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

hey Everyone,

Just thougth I would tell you about a "experience" I had with a Ghost.

At the moment my wife and I are living in a flat that belongs to my family. Actually it used to belong to my Grandmother who died about 10 years ago. My wife had never met nor seen a photo of my grandmother before this happened. I need to also add that my grandmother died in her sleep in this very flat.

I was always close to my grandmother and she always looked out for me and told me that since I was her favourate grandson that she wanted to make sure I ended up with the right partner.

2 days after my wife and I got back from our honeymoon my wife woke me up with a scream. She said she saw an old woman standing in the corner of our bedroom. I asked her what this woman looked like and she described the hair the face the hight. She saw this woman very clearly. I suspected who it was but waited till the next day.

The next day I got out the photo album and showed her a picture of my grandmother. Her face went white and she told me that was the woman she saw. I then told her that my grandmother died in this flat, and that she always wanted to check out my wife when it happened.

Tell you what it freaked me out for a while.

Do any of you have a ghost story like that ?

Cheers!