Thread: The Superbowl!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2002, 08:21 AM   #13
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:

LOL...I think the term you're looking for is Annhiliated. The Pack got nuked. [img]smile.gif[/img] Farve threw 5(!) picks, and, once the Rams eliminated him, it was over. The Packers have NO running game.

AHHHHH. I think it was 6 to be exact Nachtrafe. It was like Brett was in Dallas all over again. Remember the beatings we got down there before we won the Superbowl in 96/97. He is a mud dog player..real grass and slop. I think if the road to the Superbowl went threw GB it would have been a much closer score ending up with a win for us!. Ummm.. lets see..how many playoff games have we lost at home... [img]smile.gif[/img] I rest my case. As for Green I think he had a good season of running. Bubba Franks made it to the Probowl so Im not sure why they didnt use him more in the championship game. He almost led the league for tightends in touchdowns..mybe he did?
LOA, wasnt Ricky Preol a Redskin at one time? He seems to have found his stride along with his companions. Those guys can stop in full stride, twist, and shake away for an extra couple of yards every time.
My pick is Rams by 13 but I will be routing for the Pats. Im surprised they got this far. They will need everything going their way thats for sure!