View Single Post
Old 11-16-2000, 08:03 AM   #2
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

its kinda cool to shapeshift into different animals and stuff... i for one am a mage and just in case i run out of spells, i use polymorph as a last result and join the fight... its kinda cool since you can change into a mustard gelly and be immune or kinda immune to magics (if ever your fighting a powerful mage) or into a wolf (and run away, hey the wolf is kinda fast) i found a nice cloak in chapter 2 which i still use until now and i am already in chapter 6. its kinda cool since you can change ,once per day only, into a troll, mustard gelly and a RAT (ya hear me a RAT). now i understand the mustard gelly and the troll since the gelly is immune, or highly resistant to magic and i can be a troll with cool regenerating powers (if ever i ran out of healing spells or potions) for emergency use only. the only things i cant find a use for is being a RAT... now i dont know why the creators of this game installed this options since i used it once and all the enemies charged after me and got puverized right away since i only have a hitpts of a RAT... anyway this is my own personal opinion abt chaning into something. kinda cool and fun... why done you try it.